Recent content by Mothra

+
  1. Mothra

Regina Jones - no new GIGs after completing first batch

That's not the same bug. - "Welcome to America" is in the 2nd batch of GIGs - there are no extra rewards in the first tier of quests - I finished all the quest properly The first tier of GIGs for her are: Gig: Hippocratic Oath Gig: Many Ways to Skin a Cat Gig: Monster Hunt Gig: Playing for...
  2. Mothra

Regina Jones - no new GIGs after completing first batch

Hi ! Im playing the latest cp2077 version 1.52 on PC (GOG version). On one of my characters I ran into a bug with Regina Jones. Her quests are staggered, meaning after completing the first 4(I think) she will call to give you more. And so on so on. At least that is what it is supposed to be...
  3. Mothra

[SPOILER] Reward for the "secret ending"?

I think the current record for finishing this level is at level20 or even lower. I did the ending with a katana and 3 in body. I can't see where you struggled. You literally oneshot everything from lvl25 onwards, if you use slowmo the enemy AI is incapable of reacting to anything and the rest is...
  4. Mothra

FP VS TP - perspective matters

I'm not upset, I played so many RPGs over the years and I find a fpp one rather refreshing for a change.
  5. Mothra

Hello, Night City!

The trailer has grown on me, the special message at the end brought my hopes up since we get char creation, it all looks very futuristic and punky, I hope we get to see how we interact with NPCs/quests/choices sometime in the future.
  6. Mothra

E3 2018 - Welcome to the Future. Welcome to CYBERPUNK 2077. Go to NEWS for Trailer Discussion!

I guess it will have a day/night cycle you can manipulate like in the Witcher ? fast-forward only to rainy nights :)
  7. Mothra

E3 2018 - Welcome to the Future. Welcome to CYBERPUNK 2077. Go to NEWS for Trailer Discussion!

Well, since the fixed protagonist is out of the way, I'm much more hyped :) I'm really curious how they will handle the cyberspace ingame
  8. Mothra

I would argue the visuals and especially faces were highly detailed and impressive, but then I don't know what you compare it to.
  9. Mothra

The daytime gave it a little more 5th element than "Nightcity" vibe and having a fixed protagonist is a possibilty now which is not what I hoped for. Other than that, it's the usual E3 bullshot trailer, pretty but meaningless. Gameplay/Mechanics/Choices/Narrative is what I adore, not so much the...
  10. Mothra

How can I make Geralt never swing at the camera?

The problem with the autotargeting is it takes enemies into account you cannot see. That is even worse for signs since the devs like to have you aim at barrels or other destructables. This gets even more exacerbated when fighting monsters that themselves behave erratically and can alter the...
  11. Mothra

Blood and Wine -- Out Now!

What a nice thing to wake up to ! Thanks again, CDPR for all your hard work. I will wait for dusk, get some snacks and drinks and then dive right into B&W for the next hours. Will avoid any contact to the internet until I finished it. To all the other Witcher fans: Have fun !
  12. Mothra

Patch 1.20 Out Now!

Only gripe I have with the patch atm is that NPC name size and chatter font are ridiculously large
  13. Mothra

Patch 1.20 Out Now!

It ain't necessarily a different version, patchlog is all the same.
  14. Mothra

Patch 1.20 Out Now!

It is labeled as 1.21 on GOG, don't know about other platforms. Thanks a lot, RED, thumbs up :)
  15. Mothra

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Well, it is 11:30 here in Austria (Poland as well), these things take time. Plenty enough time to dl/check out the patch and then get DLC tomorrow. I'm going out to eat, have a little walk and come back late afternoon. I wish all a happy "Patch - Soon(TM)" day :)
Top Bottom