Recent content by mothramdeer

+
  1. M

long live the king drinking

There didn't seem to be any difference when Geralt drank in my playthrough, Yen just glared at him a bit but he didn't even get drunk. Race/Fight were exactly the same difficulty. I'll have to take that detour when following Yen to the Great Hall on the next playthrough! :D As for King Bran's...
  2. M

Shani ever mentions Dijkstra if he become Chancellor on the main game?

(Your English is totally ok btw!) I just finished a Dijkstra = Chancellor playthrough and Shani hasn't mentioned anything about him...then again she didn't mention anything about Radovid being dead to me either, and people were still shouting "Long Live Radovid!" at me in the streets.
  3. M

Equine Phantoms

just replayed this quest again yesterday, and I can't get over this beautiful gem of dialogue: Geralt: Run, Roach! Roach: I'm now 85% sure that Roach is actually voiced by Tom Clarke Hill aka Eskel though, anyone managed to find out for definite yet?!
  4. M

My fan plot to TW4

I'm sold.
  5. M

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

but...but...what if I'm playing as lore-friendly Geralt who has a dodgy leg?!
  6. M

Patch 1.30 -- Changelog

Did this patch do anything to Quen, btw? I can't see anything in the changelog, but post-patch I seem to be having same or lower lvl enemies break through my Quen shield AND take a chunk of health at the same time...I hope I've not just become terrible at the game overnight, although I'm not...
  7. M

An Analysis of The Witcher 3's Setting: Velen

Excellent, I've just subscribed to you on youtube :) looking forward to watching the other videos!
  8. M

An Analysis of The Witcher 3's Setting: Velen

Brilliant! I really enjoyed watching that - I bet it probably took ages, but any chance of you doing the same sort of analysis for perhaps other areas like Toussaint?
  9. M

Forum - opinions, suggestions

just wanted to say I don't envy the moderators job of keeping everything (and everyone) in line, but that they all do it well and it is very much appreciated :)
  10. M

What potion did Keira Metz give to Avallach?

There is literally no harm in speculating about this at all. This is a forum for discussion. Of course the potion is used to delay Avallac'h's transformation into Uma, but I thought it interesting to wonder if the potion could have theoretically had other benefits. No need to be rude.
  11. M

Why not? It's totally plausible. And could help explain why Yennefer was giving dire warnings about Avallac'h's nervous system and other things being messed up beyond repair, but then he was (apparently) completely fine. Of course there's no proof either way, but there's no harm in speculating :)
  12. M

[ spoilers ] Blood and Wine Ending. WTF?!

Everybody died on my first playthrough, which was a bit of a shock as I was expecting things to go a different way - I didn't fall for any of Syanna's BS, and I warned Annarietta that she would be the 5th victim after doing some more investigating, so I was assuming I would get the Good(ish)...
  13. M

I wonder if this potion inadvertently helped Avallac'h survive the Trial of the Grasses too?
  14. M

So how do you think Avallac really feels about Ciri?

I always considered Avallac'h's relationship with Ciri to be a pretty sad one. I think that to him, Ciri is a pale echo of Lara Dorren - a reminder of the one he loved and lost (first to Cregennan of Lod, and then to death) but also a way to reach back into the past and make a connection in the...
  15. M

A Final Kindness failed to trigger - Reasons of State? (all the spoilers)

Darn... well, thanks for the replies! I'm 85% sure I read the notes (it's not the first playthrough so I've gotten a bit lax about reading stuff), and she's not on a spike in Hierarch Square... looks like in this playthrough, Keira lives! Just somewhere far away. Without Lambert. ...:sad2:
Top Bottom