Recent content by Motsie

+
  1. Motsie

[SPOILERS] End-Game And Suspicions About The First DLC

Found something I haven't seen before: Red, White, and Used (some kind of shop - auto maybe). There's an unpowered garage door, and also a powered elevator (I don't have no clip so I haven't taken a peek inside fully). It's one of the only locations I've found that has a fully modeled interior...
  2. Motsie

Reginas voice dialogue is half missing

Reporting same issue on patch 1.12. No mods and tried verifying & repairing the install with no success.
  3. Motsie

I'm surprised how many people miss this during the surgery segments. Like, you're in Mikoshi talking to Silverhand in his final moments - how do people think V got there? Soulkiller. It's also the one ending where V wakes up and questions whether they are still the same person. It's rather...
  4. Motsie

I'm quite sure it's just the hair style named after the guy who uses it. In the files MBE is aliased as gman. I feel like Morgan Blackhand would be doing the job himself and not through a proxy (or alias).
  5. Motsie

I can't trust someone like Hanako after doing the bare minimum for her part of the agreement. Mikoshi isn't exactly a paradise since the program was designed specifically to extract collect information from influential and powerful people. Temperance is really the only situation where V is free...
  6. Motsie

is cyberpunk nietzschean or hegelian?

I would say Nietzche. V's motivation to become the ultimate, legendary solo is the impetus for the whole story. Edit: On second thought I don't know actually...can it be both? It can be Hegelian because one ending has the character coming to a realization - the bigger picture of what they...
  7. Motsie

[SPOILERS] Am I the only one that thought the story was shallow?

Act 1 (Prologue according to guide book) was way too fast.
  8. Motsie

Patch notes?
  9. Motsie

Mr. Blue Eyes speculation [SPOILERS]

I think the bottom line is that if they don't do anything cool with Mr. Blue Eyes, we're all going to have a bad case of Mr. Blue Balls.
  10. Motsie

[Spoilers] Temperance ending blemish

I view the Temperance ending as a blemish albeit for a different reason. Namely that its existence is born out of the writers wanting to validate it somehow, so they give a mysterious ailment to V in order to justify it. Who would ever give a functioning body to a ghost of Johnny Silverhand if...
  11. Motsie

Mr. Blue Eyes speculation [SPOILERS]

He's a proxy for a Rogue AI. Just a hunch, though. Nothing concrete. Although the eye thing isn't completely 1:1. When they transmit data their eyes turn blue. When Hanako contacts you via proxy the doll's eyes are orange throughout the conversation. Emmerick's eyes also turn orange when he's...
  12. Motsie

Did Cyberpunk 2077 missed point of cyberpunk genre? (spoilers)

Fair enough. I fundamentally disagree with you on a lot of things, but I won't try to tell you your dislike of the endings is wrong. I hope that the devs can at least sort out the technical issues so you can enjoy the parts of the game you did find enjoyment in.
  13. Motsie

I agree there's an imbalance in the endings when you factor in LIs. But the original statement was there's no payoff.
  14. Motsie

That V managed to salvage a bit of their humanity after losing practically everything to a city that, literally, consumes people? That the game lets you decide what is most important, the quiet life or the blaze of glory? The question of self vs. selflessness. That Johnny's parting words are a...
  15. Motsie

Yeah...probably don't want to dilly dally after beefing with Militech, Nightcorp, AND Arasaka. The time frame for the Sun ending is like, 3 months after Mikoshi? And the time frame for the Devil is a few weeks at most... I'm basing this on him informing V they have 6 months and will be dead by...
Top Bottom