Recent content by mouacyk

+
  1. M

Fixed with 4.01 - "DLSS is not supported" using RTX 4090

I would try re-installing the latest NVidia drivers, but use DDU to nuke all traces of previous drivers and profiles.
  2. M

DLSS and FSR 2 i W3 next gen NO effect

Got much better DLSS performance (especially at Perf and UltraPerf modes) with DLSS 2.5.0. Download from TPU.
  3. M

But I suppose op is having issue selecting DLSS option for AA, so it's some kind of bug. Try arrow to right. Sometimes mouse gets stuck or unresponsive.
  4. M

You have to change Anti-Aliasing to "DLSS" first.
  5. M

RT low FPS

Update ships with DLSS 2.4.0, so something must be broken. Got much better FPS (90+) with DLSS 2.5.0 from TPU.
  6. M

Weird CPU utilization(optimization problem?)

Try out DLSS 2.5.0. Perf and Ultra actually gives performance closer to expectations. 90+fps vs 50ish. 1671034281 Turn off "Dynamic Resolution Scaling"
  7. M

Mods and The Witcher 3 next-gen update

Yes, just tried it. Wonder if Uber LOD mods are compatible.
  8. M

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets a FREE next-gen update on December 14th!

the default fps cap is 60fps, so make sure to lift that. rtss overlay is not working anymore, anyone?
  9. M

ow ow ouch, my rtx 3080 is crying
  10. M

63MB/s yes! Please sustain! Progress 40/47.64GB!!!
  11. M

The Witcher Remake is in development!

holy nanite lumens
  12. M

Eurogamer Interviews Sapkowski

I was crushed at the ending to Lady of the Lake but now I understand. I will continue to read new books and play new games. Screw canon if it comes to that.
  13. M

a tiny little detail you like in witcher 3

These are all the reasons why Witcher 4 isn't happening. Everyone's burnt out.
  14. M

The Witcher: Farewell of The White Wolf

Please enable ultrawide mode in your mod. Looking forward to the mod!
  15. M

Some questions about Blood & Wine

Does anybody else think that CDPR is planning a 3rd expansion? It's a huge hint that they're removing all and everything to do with Iorveth and the Scoa'tal from the upcoming expansion. There's just no way that they'll drop Iorveth's story altogether. This IS a good sign, Melitele.
Top Bottom