Recent content by Mow2345

+
  1. M

A Night To Remember CGI trailer.

Wow. Just wow. Speechless. Smiling like an idiot since sevral minutes.
  2. M

What is the specific reason you love the witcher?

Wow. Love this Mister @GuyNwah To answer the question shortly : Geralt/Yennefer's relationship Not short? Geralt loneliness in the the world and his interaction with it. See him evolve to something more than a monster killer interested in coins ( the first story with Foltest and the Stryga )...
  3. M

The Perfect Yennefer

If Yennefer creates a golem i'd fear it looks like a Transformer. But seriously I second that "NO" gif :)
  4. M

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

I hope we see their first encounter in the flashbacks and the part when she makes a puppet of him and Geralt calling her mistress before beating Yennefer's ennemies. I can't wait to see them fight the Djinn too. Oh boy I can't wait. As for the arguing part, they always end up full of tenderness...
  5. M

The Perfect Yennefer

Yennefer is beautiful but she is not the best looking sorceress or woman. The first time Geralt laid eyes on her he saw several physical flaws. Her left arm shorter that the right. Her nose a bit too long. Her lips too thin. Her chin ( "trop rentré" in french ). Her irregular eyesbrows. Her...
  6. M

The Perfect Yennefer

She is amazingly gorgeous but damn I wish there were a scent technology in games so I could smell her lilac and gooseberry perfume :heart:
  7. M

Building a gaming PC

It doesn't even move at all, every other numbers change but this temp stays at 114C. The anomaly makes sense. Thank you very much as always. Iam relieved. You should be called The Wise Man instead of GuyNwah :D
  8. M

Building a gaming PC

Thank you GuyNwah Here's the results using HWMonitor : Motherboard : TMPIN0 = 114C TZ01 = 30C CPU = 40C TMPIN3 = 40C Processor : Core0 = 31C Core1 = 33C Core2 = 37C Core3 = 36C Package = 38C HDD : Assembly = 31C Air Flow = 31C SSD : Air Flow = 29C Graphic Card : TMPIN0 : 34C There's...
  9. M

Building a gaming PC

Hi guys! Finally got my new desktop and I couldn't be happier. So thanks again for everyone who helped me. Everything is fine except for one thing that worries me. I downloaded SpeedFan to know the temps of my components and I got these results : GPU : 35C System : 114C CPU : 34C Auxtin0 : 29C...
  10. M

Is it time to go dark?

Same thing here buddy :cheers2:
  11. M

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Didn't play the game yet, but I have bought it. Just waiting for my new rig to play it right. I've just read something that I think is awesome ( I don't know if you talked about it already but here it is ) a small detail that makes me want to play it even more : By the way, Iam crazy about...
  12. M

Valve offering paid mods

Damn.. Iam so sad right now. I never experienced Skyrim with mods because my desktop was too old. So I've been waiting for the day I could buy a high end one and enjoy myself with mods. My new computer is coming in a few days and I read this. Iam really disappointed. If i'd knew a stronger word...
  13. M

What would you like to see in CDPR's online merch store?

I want the steelbook collector edition to be transformed and sold as lunchbox! :pizza:
  14. M

Movies / TV Shows!

Just finished watching the leftovers ( hbo ). Big surprise. It's kinda weird and I was lost sometimes but man it was emotional. It's a I love it or hate it kinda of show I think. And thumbs up to the music, one of the best I heard in a long time. If someone watched it here, I'd love to talk...
  15. M

Charles Dance as Emhyr var Emreis

Oh God. She would be perfect in Cyberpunk. I should have thought about it. Shame on me. I just hope we see her doing a major character. She just does minor ones lately ( like in Destiny or Shadow of Mordor ). She's just too amazing to do minor ( voice ) acting.
Top Bottom