Recent content by MrBilL61

+
  1. MrBilL61

Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

It's really what I'd also want to see in the post ending expansion... I really feel you there bro.
  2. MrBilL61

I've found one of the photos of the mod port I did while back
  3. MrBilL61

Don't know. Didn't get Judy related messages in my old save even if I skipped a lot. But the thing is the old saves can sometimes have issues with triggering everything. Now I'm doing fresh start so I'll see.
  4. MrBilL61

Such a great advice :howdy:
  5. MrBilL61

Do we really need to start that again? That you can't romance everyone no matter of V's sex is the part of their personality, creative decision that gives the depth to given character. Their preference and character is what distinguishes them. Making them romanceable for every one would make...
  6. MrBilL61

Wasn't there before. It's a part the romance extensions
  7. MrBilL61

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

I hope you are aware what devs already stated about so called "double romance lines"? They've done it just because of the convenience. In production devs used female V as a base character then made separate entries for maleV where it was really needed (simplest example ROMANCES). BUT they also...
  8. MrBilL61

As they implemented the relationships into the story they in some instances are the core of the story and what's more extending them it might add up more into the deeper layer of main story they want to tell. But ok, it depends on how deep you're looking into the story itself
  9. MrBilL61

And I don't see a problem with that. Sorry. You can stick with playing as Geralt. Your pick.
  10. MrBilL61

Why not? In Witcher you have one gender protagonist, one preference protagonist if we go further and all romance options are tailored for that. Whereas in CP you have way more than that. You can do a a male character who is into males or females or vice versa. And here, in CP you have the...
  11. MrBilL61

But in The Witcher you've played only as a Geralt - a male. So it was male-centric romances after all. So the compassion with Witcher series is not a good one here imo.
  12. MrBilL61

Hey @Feline_Witcher , we have more of what you might be into - send me a DM :beer:
  13. MrBilL61

Welcome back @AirJaws !
  14. MrBilL61

She said yes! (Thank you @stndn for helping me out with this)
  15. MrBilL61

You're welcome :howdy:
Top Bottom