Recent content by mrbinho

+
  1. M

Baba Yaga, and other myths and legends

Aes Sídhe: here's a tip (I assume you're not aware of the following from what you've said): Sapkowski's 7th and last book in the "official" Witcher saga (although that's kind of arguable) is called "The Lady of the Lake". (: EDIT: Oh, someone told you that already. My bad.
  2. M

Baba Yaga, and other myths and legends

So I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet (no time to look through 15 pages right now), but is anyone here familiar with the "Fables" comics? As in, the comic series that originated the game "The Wolf Among Us"? The Wolf Among Us is currently one of my favorite games. After playing...
  3. M

E3 Discussion Thread

I'm actually kinda surprised with this comment because those are exactly the 2, only youtubers I'm looking forward for Witcher reviews too! Specially considering gamermd doesn't have really a LOT of subscribers nor her deserved attention (IMO).
  4. M

Dismemberment in TW3

That's impossible... For a regular man. He IS stronger, and even if his strength advantage isn't enough, I believe his skill AND speed (Newton's second law) should do the trick. Absolutely agreed. If I were a book writer, a company wanted to make a game based on my story and ended up changing...
  5. M

E3 Discussion Thread

But either way, he's NOT supposed to start as a typical level 1 weakling, right? I always thought from the previous games that the main reason you seemed "weaker" and had to collect info on monsters and stuff like that was because Geralt had amnesia. Now that he remembers everything I guess he...
  6. M

The E3 gameplay demo. What do you think needs to be worked on? What did you like?

I think this sums things up pretty well. The only other thing I wanted is the dodge mechanics to be more "acrobatic" like someone mentioned before, like having actual pirouettes. That's kind of what I was looking forward to when they mentioned they replaced the rolling system. Other than these...
  7. M

A drunk Witcher

I voted "No" but in reality it's supposed to be "Only as long as there's a reason for it". I haven't really played that much Witcher 1 so please correct me if I'm wrong here, but from what I've seen, getting drunk changes absolutely nothing but making your vision blurry and your walking slower...
  8. M

Thank you very much for bringing TW3 PT BR but ...

Honestly I'm surprised there's gonna be PT-BR dubbing... I'm not sure it would be a smart decision for CDProjekt to spend their resources with a Collector's Edition for us (like Hardom said).
  9. M

Geralt's Face

Definitely Option 4, but I've reached my complaining quota with Yennefer's looks, so I'll just accept whatever decision CDP makes on Geralt.
  10. M

Yennefer black hair

In CDProjekt we trust. (: But yes, I also think something has got to be wrong if Yen's supposedly black hair actually looks brown in sunlight. This is not how sunlight works. :/
  11. M

The Witcher 3: Screenshot & Artwork collection

Please don't. I actually giggled. (: --- Quick question, are we allowed to post unofficial artwork here too, like deviantart images? If not, is there already a topic to share this kind of stuff?
  12. M

(Poll) What's your contructive opinion on Ciri's design?

Oh, her hair actually gets gray? Hmm, my bad then. Didn't remember that. But about looking juvenile, not only she was juvenile but she was described as having that look in her face and probably keeping it for many, many years to come. So at least here I'm pretty sure of what I'm saying.
  13. M

(Poll) What's your contructive opinion on Ciri's design?

Keeping my constructive criticism simple: - Her hair shouldn't be completely gray (as in pretty much the same color as Geralt's hair color) - I can't remember specifically who said this or when it was said, but Ciri has been described in the books as someone who has a juvenile look and would...
  14. M

The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

Absolutely agreed! All I said in my last comment was assuming there WOULD be some kind of final choice, but I highly doubt it's gonna be that simple (thankfully).
  15. M

Question about game atmosphere / mood (W1 vs. W2 vs. W3)

It's like it's been said. The game is going to be huge, so I believe you'll get a bit of everything. I must say, though, that I'm pretty sure it will not have the ever-persistent lonely/depressive atmosphere of TW 1 (which is something I highly dislike about that game - I guess I give way too...
Top Bottom