Recent content by MrBroche

+
  1. M

1.30 You are missing the following "DLC" to open this save

I had the same issue the other day, I just re-started the console and it went back to normal.
  2. M

TW3 needs of an EE?

I already stated my thoughts on the necessity of an EE in another recent thread, but for the sake of contribution the thing I'd most love to see is a Radovid assassination fix. While Reasons of State is a fine enough conclusion on its own, it did leave a lot to be desired. First off, getting...
  3. M

So With GOTY Released Does That Mean EE is Officially Dead?

With all this discussion I figured I'd throw my opinion out there. Flaws aside, the fact that the Witcher III ended up being as good as it is is amazing considering this is CDPR's first open world game, and a massive open world game at that. Yes it does have a lot of open world problems with...
  4. M

Differences in scripts between GOTY and "normal" 1.30 game version with DLCs.

So the GOTY edition changes the menu every time you play but the regular edition with the latest patch doesn't? Alright, what the hell CDPR, that's not fair.
  5. M

Question for those who've played the GOTY version.

Question for those who've played the GOTY version. Is the menu the old one from before Hearts of Stone? Has anyone found out what that "surprise" is that CDPR teased? Any answers are much obliged.
  6. M

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition -- Launch Trailer!

Maybe, but that's the point of a surprise isn't it? To give us something we're not expecting.
  7. M

:( I can't wait three hours! Better be something good.
  8. M

Of course, but what surprise? I don't think I can take any more teasing.
  9. M

What is Ansel?

What is Ansel? Forgive me if this is a stupid question, but what is this exactly and what does it mean for the Witcher III? I've seen many people talking about it and can't get a straight answer from Google.
  10. M

Complete Edition finally announced, but that box art...

It's just a cover. Most of my favorite games don't have the greatest covers.
  11. M

Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

I'm pretty sure it's been confirmed there's going to be one final patch with or before the GOTY edition. Then that'll be it. No more patches, no Enhanced Edition, no REDkit, etc. We all just have to stop whining and move on.
  12. M

Also, could this possibly mean that, after the downloading the final patch, we'll get the original menu theme again? I miss it :(
  13. M

Very nice and well deserved! I won't lie and say that a part of me is disappointed that this means we're officially not getting an Enhanced Edition. Mainly because that means elements from The Witcher II will remain underdeveloped (lack of closure for some key characters, the conclusion to the...
  14. M

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Good point, just a thought.
Top Bottom