Recent content by MrInspirer

+
  1. M

[1.12] Bandit camp north of Zuetzer Castle won't gray out.

Hearts of Stone - Bandit Camp not Clearing Title^ Tried all possible ways, but icon doesn't become gray. Steam v1.12
  2. M

[1.10 Bug Report] Some of my non-set items become very high level (71-80)

Well, all items have their old stats, they are exactly the same as before 1.10. Only required level changed. I'm sure it's a bug.
  3. M

[1.10 Bug Report] Some of my non-set items become very high level (71-80)

[1.10 Bug Report] Some of my non-set items become very high level (71-80) Before 1.10 they was 60-70. And you know, there is only 70 character levels, so its imposible to use them now. https://imgur.com/a/71znb
  4. M

CDP, what's wrong with you? Completed quests marked as "Failed" in 1.10

CDP, what's wrong with you? Completed quests marked as "Failed" in 1.10 All objectives was completed. This is my 3 walkthrough, so I tried to do everything perfectly. PC - Steam version - 1.10 Anyone else? P.S. This affects all my save files from 3 different walkthroughts (1.06...
  5. M

How Many Hours you have in the game?

301h. My second playthrough now (100% Velen and ~ 30% Skellige + Almost untouched main story). Previous playthrough was 100% too, but with other choices, it took ~200 hours. Also I have done all the achievements during the first run.
  6. M

PC specs and benchmarks DISCUSSION

960>280X, 770, 780 285>280X, 770, 780 CDPR - you're drunk go home 960 and 285 are technically inferior to these video cards. They physically can not be more effective.
  7. M

Russian localization weird dialogue speed up\slow down

Lip sync =) But I'm not sure that the engine supports this technology. However - it is very outrageous that they synchronize it for other languages, but not for Russian. And this is after they repeatedly promised in the interviews that Russian VO are excellent. They even said that there are...
  8. M

Будет ли йорвет в Ведьмаке 3?

Надеюсь, что будет. Пора бы его уже зарубить.
  9. M

TW3 Save game import

Guys, what about transfering some items from W2 to W3? Just like with W1->W2. On PC ofc.
Top Bottom