Recent content by MRM70

+
  1. M

I don't want more V/Jackie/Panam centered stories...

I also think, expansions should have a new protagonist. More V stories after the ending would not work with so different endings anyway. Adding side stuff mid-game would just worsen the narrative dissonance.
  2. M

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

My realistic expectation - they will fix some bugs, glitches and exploits, but certainly not all of them.
  3. M

Is Cyberpunk 2077 the most dissapointing game of 2020? POLL

In one ending V his shooting himself/herself. How do you want to continue from there?
  4. M

Will you be purchasing any future DLC or games from CDPR after Cyberpunk 2077's launch?

Don't know, I wait and see. Depends on Reviews and whether the expansion makes sense to me. At the moment, I don't see, how expanding V's story makes sense, considering the narrative and how the story ended. And an expansion with a new protagonist? Well, that better has a lot of new content.
  5. M

What would your reaction be, if the developers admitted that this was an early access game?

Before launch, it would be o.k - now it would be pointless.
  6. M

To Mod or Not to Mod.. That is the question?

Actually an example why bigger mods will need time. Just changing the camera position is apparently not enough for a proper 3rd person mod. ;)
  7. M

Would You Rather See Multiplayer Or More DLC/Expansions?

Well, the only reason I look forward for multiplayer at the moment is that I think it would make it easier for modders to create a 3rd person view ... but apart from that I am more interested in single player content. I was so disappointed when there was no single player DLC for GTA 5 ...
  8. M

Top 3 things you would like to see in Cyberpunk?

- Faction reputation system + quests, choices and consequences based on this - dev kit - switch between 1st person and 3rd person view
  9. M

Loving and Hating Cyberpunk 2077 At The Same Time: What To Do?

Well, you answered your own question. Wait for patches, DLC's and maybe the modding community can also come up with good stuff (depending on whether mod-tools are released). I am confided, that the game will be in a better state in 6-12 month.
  10. M

Just started Fallout 4, What CP could have learned

I usually ignore the main-quest in Skyrim as well, if I pick up the game again from time to time. Which makes me wonder - would an open world exploration game work without a main quest? (for me, it would, but also for others?) Just a bunch of well written quests you can find in the world while...
  11. M

Cyberpunk 2077 Wish List

Another little wish - a flashlight. I am just in a dark, abandoned building and I can hardly see anything ...
  12. M

3rd Person Mode is Here! [Third-party mod.]

For me that would only work in VR, and not just by having a first-person perspective on a monitor. Also - different people have different preferences - why not let the player decide?
  13. M

CP2077 really hates mirrors

CDPR will have to make 3rd person model and animation for player characters. Otherwise, I don't see multiplayer working.
  14. M

would you want each lifepath having a unique passive or unique attributes?

I also think that a corpo shouldn't speak like a street kid. (and vice versa) Furthermore, it would have been cool (but that's difficult to change now), if you have different alignments. For example, a street-kid may have more problems working together with the police (see gigs) and may rather...
  15. M

Just started Fallout 4, What CP could have learned

It's not so much about looting as such, but about (wrong/messed up) priorities.
Top Bottom