Recent content by MrNightcall

+
  1. MrNightcall

Strange garage?

I found a strange garage. Has anyone already discovered this and clipped there?
  2. MrNightcall

NPCs think that bath room man is alive!

Yes, this dude! :D
  3. MrNightcall

Ferris Wheel is clipping/glitching (Xbox Series S/1.21)

It's so strange that such a great object that you look at gets clipped or glitched.
  4. MrNightcall

NPCs think that bath room man is alive!

Also on the map, this corpse, which we know from one of the first missions, has a green icon.
  5. MrNightcall

I WALK THE LINK Quest bug? (Xbox Series S/Patch 1.21)

In the quest "I WALK THE LINE" I found a strange error. I have not had open gates (see video) as I found up, with colleagues of mine, these gates were open. A little later I found another way to reach the cinema then, however, the way marker on the map did not help at all.
  6. MrNightcall

Cyberpunk 2077: NPC cars can not drive (in some places/Xbox Series S)

I made a strange discovery in Cyberpunk 2077. It is now known that the NPCs have no real AI and only drive on rails, but unfortunately that doesn't work 100% either. In my video you can see that on some roads the cars stop, although this has no reason and the road is free. Patch 1.2 on Xbox...
  7. MrNightcall

The Hunt Quest, no sounds in sequence (Xbox Series S)

In my game, a reload unfortunately did nothing :(
  8. MrNightcall

Middle of nowhere, full of Cars?

That's right, it looks so unrealistic somehow..
  9. MrNightcall

The Hunt Quest, no sounds in sequence (Xbox Series S)

In the news sequence i have no sound or subtitles.
  10. MrNightcall

Middle of nowhere, full of Cars?

Why are cars in the distance in certain places, such as these, even though these places are in nowhere and even have little traffic? (You can also see them spawning and despawning...) Patch 1.2 on Xbox Series S.
  11. MrNightcall

Arms/hands Glitchs in "Heroes"(looking like Zombie/Invisible) [Xbox Series S]

After selecting the book for Jackie's ceremony in the Heroes quest, my arms and hands behave strangely (see video). Also, things I interact with are no longer visible. Here ist the Video: Cyberpunk Version: 1.2 on Xbox Series S
  12. MrNightcall

[BUG] Cant reload weapons, no healing and hacking (Google Stadia 1.04/1.05)

Often it happens that during a fight you can't reload your weapons, you can't heal yourself and the hacking doesn't work anymore either. Here is the video of this situation, this happens quite randomly and has nothing to do with any quest...
Top Bottom