Recent content by Mseredynski1

+
  1. Mseredynski1

Advantages and disadvantages of different arm cyberware?

Gorilla arms and nano wire make use of the Brawler tree if I'm not mistaken. However I find that my legendary nano wire doesn't even compare to the Rare Gorilla arms. the gorilla arms are OP because they let you stun lock enemies who are way above your level. I destroyed a room of enemies who...
  2. Mseredynski1

Mentioned but missing features list

The 2018 Demo has stated multiple times that everything we see is subject to change and may/may not be in the final version of the game. However I don't believe that this excuses some of the blatant lies and unfulfilled promises on the part of CD Project red such as "immersive AI", things like...
  3. Mseredynski1

20 Improvements/Changes I'd Like To See (feel free to add your own!)

I would like content to be added back which was cut as seen in the 2018 demo. Wall running + Mantis blade clinging to walls (I don't care that it'll ruin the level design just tweak it or something) Flathead companion Destructible environments (like in E3 2018 demo) Additional safehouses for V...
  4. Mseredynski1

What would Fix the game for you?

I would like content to be added back which was cut as seen in the 2018 demo. Wall running + Mantis blade clinging to walls (I don't care that it'll ruin the level design just tweak it or something) Flathead companion Destructible environments (like in E3 2018 demo) Additional safehouses for V...
Top Bottom