Recent content by Mugen.

+
  1. Mugen.

GWENT: Ask a Dev

Hey, this is more like a request actually. Is it possible to import decks from the website even tho we don't have all cards and we don't have enough scraps? I mean, i know it is not possible right now, but is it possible to create this technically? I think it would be great for starters or...
  2. Mugen.

I don't like how we are "generalizing" cards

You said something bro?? Watch this and learn :D
  3. Mugen.

Give us option to select default cardback for factions please!

Do i have to change default cardback every time when i create a new deck? Please :)
  4. Mugen.

[Economy] Rate of premium drops

Well, i feel the same. My last 20 packs give me 2 pre. cards, it was generally 5+ before. But i only opened kegs once in last weeks, so maybe next time it will be 5+ again, idk :/
  5. Mugen.

Season of the Dryad is here!

Interesting, i played 10+ games so far yet all i see is Skellige and NR decks.
  6. Mugen.

Gwent cards generators - design your own card

I think i have 2 great cards that can really work in the game. Especially the second one. I really love beta card artwork so i am gonna use it :) GERALT: FEARLESS I think this would be a good counter card but still viable even if there is not too many difference between units. It will be 4 or...
  7. Mugen.

Why Gwent is not popular?

I think they are waiting for the mobile for a big explosion. I always think that card games are better to play on mobile. I always feel strange to sit down and play a card game on pc.
  8. Mugen.

I don't like how we are "generalizing" cards

I don't think this is an easy thing to do. I mean, generally cards with unique abilities are not working good every match. They are good against certain factions, or they are good with certain cards. But cards with simple boost abilities are guarantee points so people generally prefer them.
  9. Mugen.

New Pre-game face off/coinflip (and comments on 3D leaders)...

I am not sure how they release it in the first place. I mean playtesters see it and said "that looks horrible", right? Then why releasing anyway. I don't care if i can show my skin or not, since it will look horrible in 3d anyway :D And Gwent's 2D art is definitely gorgeous.
  10. Mugen.

Arena isn't arena anymore

Nope, i definitely think new arena is better. It doesn't make sense to create a totally random deck without knowing your leader. At least for me.
  11. Mugen.

Slowly, slowly, slowly

lol :D I am good i am no longer hitting my own units tho :D
  12. Mugen.

Do i need to open 10 posts before i want to give a suggestion?

Hmm, i thought i need to create posts. I can wait if comments will do it :) Thanks!
  13. Mugen.

Do i need to open 10 posts before i want to give a suggestion?

Wouldn't it be spam? I don't have any technical question. This doesn't make sense.
  14. Mugen.

Bug --> "Automatically End Turn" option ends game if you use zeal on a order unit. (explanation inside)

I had Ves on the board and i was losing. The only card in my hand was Damien de la Tour. I played it (i was still losing with 2 points) but as soon as i used Ves's zeal order, i passed and lose the game (which i would win otherwise). It is not a big deal but it is kinda annoying when you almost...
Top Bottom