Recent content by muh3yxap4e

+
  1. M

Patch 1.1

Because fixing the trejactory of a grenade in photo mode is more important maaan !
  2. M

Patch 1.1

This is false. the dificulty level is just a slider for give damage/taken damage ... that's ALLL .... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL
  3. M

Patch 1.1

I take that back, indeed they had announced the support of dx12 in win 7 in March 2019...
  4. M

Patch 1.1

( 85% of the list items are so heavily implemented in most open world games that we see now how e took them fro granted.... and shows how much of the road needs to be walked/crawled until they deliver what was promised.
  5. M

Patch 1.1

This will take like an year to be hones. It is not just to put AI and hit apply button, they need to build it in the engine. And we can clearly see that they even don't have basic AI for drivers, not even police watned system BASIC one like one for exmaple in gta3 is ready ... they are still...
  6. M

I have question to DEVS, would there be monorail/subway system in future like DLC.

There is monorail system around the city but no subway, I believe the scrapepd the subway and left the monorail but limit the access to it for now. I hope they unlock it and we'll be able to ride the monorail train. It'll be awesome.
  7. M

Hotfix 1.04

The game will be ready ... when the game engine will be ready. It is clear that it wasn't the game fault but stilll developing the engine to accommodate open world city, whilst it was good for witcher 3 game, it does not work at all on this type of open world. Rockstar have 20+ years of...
  8. M

I have question to DEVS, would there be monorail/subway system in future like DLC.

Wow that video shows that the monorail was in place. I hope they introduce it with a DLC or smoehintg. I believe they didn't had the time to optimize the game with it so they have removed it for the time being.. at least I hope. It sucks because it will be great just to roam with public...
  9. M

I was so hyped about the monorail and just walking around it while travels through night city. I hope it'll come eventually. Let me know.
  10. M

Skyrim and W3

Both games can be compared based on similar features, such as the open world. Lets do some brainstorming here: - The witcher has an open world as do SkYRIM .. however for some reason the map of witcher is quite bigger than the skyrim's. However the scale of all things in SKYRIM looks enormous...
  11. M

Stutter since 1.07 even at 60FPS

Install SP1 for Windows 7 and all the STUTTERING will disappear. I also had the same issue with Dying Light .. re installed win 7 with SP1 and all is running smoothly
  12. M

How to solve script compilation issues when launching the game with mods

How exactly the mod is added to the file ??? Could you please provide any examples ? Cannot find structure 'SCollisionInfo' I Also get that error for the bettersignsmod :( Tried almost every possible solution here still script errors when compiling upon w3 launch. Game just freshly...
  13. M

Patch 1.12 out now!

I haven't noticed. .. played my old saves after the main campaign just wondering around novi grad and velen with the turbo lighting mod ... all is looking good for now. Also the flat-water bug is still not fixed :( when loaded my saves the water is like a glass, I have to wait like 5 hours and...
  14. M

Patch 1.12 out now!

CD red on patch 1.05 I predicted that the game will be enjoyable on patch 1.18 ... thanks for proving me wrong and provided us with amazing quality and performance game. Just got all neat mods with turbo lighting mod, patched 1.12 new win7 and it has no a single frame drop ... no npc popins so...
  15. M

Can't INSTALL expansion on older patch version !WHY!

Ok I understand why this is mandatory to have the latest patch. Anyone else experiencing the same thing with the stuttering .... patch 1.07 gave the lag spike sutters to gtx970 owners ... patch 1.08 gave it to gtx980 owners ... so ... damn ...
Top Bottom