Recent content by Muhvi

+
  1. Muhvi

[SPOILERS]How would you describe Cyberpunk 2077 after 100+h?

I liked it. Especially the assault arasaka tower solo ending. It had the perfect "fuck it" feeling to it. Panam ending was kinda nice too. It's like 8/10 now, but there was potential to be 10/10, i'm optimistic that with future fixes + DLCs, the DLCs will be 10/10 and the world will be fixed to...
  2. Muhvi

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

In gog.com the average playing hours are about 40h now. That's pretty big number considering the length of the main quest line and how new the game is. As comparison, Witcher 3 has 80h even though main quest line is longer, it has two DLCs and it's 5 years old.
  3. Muhvi

Quest: Beat on the brat - gameplay issue

You need to hit them in the head. It doesn't work other way. If you hit them in the head, it works 100%. I played these matches through with character that had no body/melee skills and it took like 100 strong hits to defeat them. I kinda perfected the skill. It was fun to play second playthrough...
  4. Muhvi

Quest: Beat on the brat - gameplay issue

You need several dodges to dodge succesfully. The real method to win these fights is to break their charge with strong punch into head and then following with 1-2 normal hits. So don't dodge, instead attack like i said and then retreat to recuperate your stamina and then again.
  5. Muhvi

Are there any melee weapon stealth takedown?

There is no instakill option like grab / snap. But if your weapon is instakill by damage, or even by few hits, you can keep stealth. Of course it doesn't work if second enemy is very near, but in general sense all melee weapons work as stealth weapons. There are also some perks that will give...
  6. Muhvi

PC or Console?

There is nothing special about the PS5 SSD even if Sony is using it in their marketing spiel. They are buying the same SSDs everybody else is using. And yes, as of dec 2020, the fastest consumer SSD you can buy for PC is faster than the one used in PS5. The PS5 SSD being capable of 5,5 GB/s...
Top Bottom