Recent content by Mulderfindsaliens

+
  1. Mulderfindsaliens

favourite location in the game?

The area up by the dam gives you beautiful views of the city.
  2. Mulderfindsaliens

CD.. I wanna play the story before you changed it for Keanu..

Yeah I agree. Keanu is cool but what got me interested in Cyberpunk was the 2018 trailers. What I don't understand is why adding Keanu meant removing the cutscenes featuring the original female V.
  3. Mulderfindsaliens

Cyberpunk 2077 Anna Nox Bug

When I went to fight her there were these like beams of something coming out of her like I've seen from Fallout 76. Made it extra creepy lol. She wasn't added to my list of the 17 either. She may not be one of them I dunno.
  4. Mulderfindsaliens

NittanyLionRoar Youtube Channel (Tips, Advice, & Guides)

I use that quest too when I don't want a waypoint lol
  5. Mulderfindsaliens

NOT MY SHADOW!

Not a huge deal but I've noticed my character's shadow seems to be a bald stick figure and isn't showing my character's hair or clothing. Just strange for a game in 2020 to have this. Is this fixable in a patch?
  6. Mulderfindsaliens

Should CDPR return to be a PC-only company

Good to hear. I'm on Xbox One X and haven't really had too many issues either. Just seems that most of the complaints are coming from the last gen consoles. Plus all the time they spent porting could've gone towards fixing bugs and finishing content that got cut.
  7. Mulderfindsaliens

Can we get female V from 2018 back??

Here's a trailer with her in cutscenes too:
  8. Mulderfindsaliens

I made mine as close as possible. Still looks like a different person though. Other people have tried too.
  9. Mulderfindsaliens

This is the new fem V on the right. Even if they removed cutscenes for "storytelling purposes", why change her appearance for merch and ads? Makes no sense.
  10. Mulderfindsaliens

I am enjoying the game but I would love if they could add the original female V from the 2018 trailers back into the game either back in cutscenes or as your playable character. She was what got me interested in the game to start with. Would gladly buy any merch based on her as well. It makes...
  11. Mulderfindsaliens

Should CDPR return to be a PC-only company

No, it was just a mistake to make it available on 7 year old consoles. Should've been next gen only.
  12. Mulderfindsaliens

I am V, procurer of ash trays

Lots of pristine decks of cards laying around for a dystopian future lol
  13. Mulderfindsaliens

The breathtaking elephant in the room...

Where is the female V from 2018 demos? I don't understand why she was removed.
  14. Mulderfindsaliens

Gta vs cyberpunk

GTA are trash games for kids. No better than COD.
Top Bottom