Recent content by Murderlin7

+
  1. Murderlin7

Is this the end?

as a community i feel we need to keep the game we all love alive. I am not willing to give up on gwent. I will stay for as long as it remains.
  2. Murderlin7

Is this the end?

this is very sad i absolutely love this game and want it to never die. i hope they let the community come out with new cards in addition to balance changes. i know this community has a lot of talent and passion for this lovely game. i have almost 5,000 hours in this gem and it is far from...
  3. Murderlin7

GWENT'S DESIGN 02: BALANCING

Excellent analysis. I appreciate the points made here. Love Gwent and the gwent team. I also agree people who are dissatisfied tend to say more. But I absolutely love the game. I am just under 4000 hours. So excited to see what else the team has in store for us!
  4. Murderlin7

store bugged?

It seems that the gwent store isn't working fully. you can only look at some of the content. i wanted to purchase the savoine board or whatever its called but can't look at it when i click on it. my game is updated to the latest patch. anyone else experiencing problems?
  5. Murderlin7

Card Ideas

imlerith sabbath power 5, 2 armor at the end of the turn duel the highest unit on the opponents side, heal self by 2, and gain 2 armor dominance - cancel dueling ability prov 12 I loved imlerith sabbath from beta but he also was ridiculous lol. This puts his power in check because having...
  6. Murderlin7

Cards that make no sense

im conflicted about it because i want every card to be playable. but how realistic is that when new cards keep getting added? I love all the cards. And the art. and the sound effects. but some are indeed objectively better than others. Not sure the best way to solve that problem. Aside from...
  7. Murderlin7

Is there an expansion set due anytime soon?

oh boi oh boi oh boi
  8. Murderlin7

Korathi Heatwave has too low provision costs?

Maybe if they made yrden do different things during different rounds? So like it only reset the whole row on round 3. and did other stuff round 1 and 2? That might make the card not only more interesting but more interactable.
  9. Murderlin7

PS4 Pro - Post Patch 1.06 Bug List

The combat blue bat map marker in my game is bugged looks like. I took the stuff off the cop in the prologue before the game opened up, because at that point it was just a yellow ?. Now that the game has opened up, and i am further in the story, that spot is one of those short combat zone things...
  10. Murderlin7

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

loving it so far. not nearly as buggy as before
  11. Murderlin7

Important Update

The game is getting a lot of hate but is actually excellent. on track to be my favorite game ever. Well. That or gwent.
  12. Murderlin7

Sound Issues

It fixed itself as i played more. I came back a few hours later from closing the game. Idk the game is amazing but buggy as hell
  13. Murderlin7

Cant understand all the negativity (PC)

That. Was a massacre.
  14. Murderlin7

Cant understand all the negativity (PC)

The game is outstandingly good. playing on ps5. But very. VERY buggy. The buggiest game i have ever played to be honest. Also the best game I have ever played.
Top Bottom