Recent content by Murvudd

+
  1. M

Cyberpunk 2077 Teaser Trailer

I never liked sci-fi games, but I think that this game will change my mind. Great teaser! :)
  2. M

Anyone think we'll see the North at all in TW3?

I do care, cause I want to see Ciri as well as Yenn. :3 And I hope that TW3 will release before that another CDP RED fantasy.
  3. M

Lords of the Fallen

I hope they will make TW3 first.
  4. M

[CZECH REP] - Czech Republic players

Pochopil jsem správně, že hraje Zakl
  5. M

LEAP: new motion controll

0:40 in video The future is for the rich
  6. M

More Paper Craft?

Oh, come on Yuikami! We are still waiting for your Saskia and more papercrafts Your works are awesome, do not let it go because of Minecraft :D
  7. M

A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

Wanna be chosen :)
  8. M

Problem with The Witcher 1

I sent you my serial key to PM ;)
  9. M

Czech Version of Dark Edition

Meh, I couldn't find Czech version anywhere. :( So I hope here will be Czech subtitle pack. :) I will ask MM360, if he knows something about it. That's my last chance.
  10. M

Perhaps you'll have to pre-order Dark Edition from Britain. Must have anyways! :)
  11. M

Czech Version of Dark Edition Is here any way to Pre-order Dark Edition in Czech language? It looks like the DE will not be available in Czech Rep. :(
  12. M

Fan collections!!!...

Arrr, I hate you all! Your collections are amazing! But what about Czech Republic? Nothing. Nothing for us.
  13. M

Dark Edition in Czech Republic

You can pre-order game from USA and it will be in English :)
  14. M

That's one way, but I wanna have game in Czech (subtitles).
  15. M

Dark Edition in Czech Republic Hi, does anyone know anything about it? I already have Collector's Edition on PC and now I wanna buy Dark Edition on my Xbox 360. Will it be available in Czech Republic? And if it is, which bonuses it will have?
Top Bottom