Recent content by Murzinio

+
  1. M

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Nope. Many devs that worked on Witcher 3 left as soon as the work was done if I remember correctly. 1608397650 I made it a separate thread but some mod here decided it's a brilliant idea to merge it into this one so it gets buried under all one line comments bullshit.
  2. M

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

To start with a short summary of what the game is: fantastic parts that no other game can match in cyberpunk genre, but at the same time it feels like an early access game being sold for 60$ as a finished product. The game nails parts that Witcher 3 did for the most part but there's no evolution...
  3. M

CD PROJEKT, pomóżcie! Problem z misją "Miecze i pierogi"

Nie ruszałem moddingu wiedźmina od 3-4 lat także nie bardzo. Możesz spytać na serwerze discorda. https://discord.gg/USZwxxFrKa
  4. M

Cyberpunk 2077 Modding support for the WolvenKit

Traderain for the king.* *Or president where applicable.
  5. M

Oooh, shiny CDPR merch!

6. M

Mod to Bind Console Command to a Key?

Single quotes make up a name literal, i.e. the game will treat it as a value of type name. Without the single quotes the game will look for a variable called cavetroll, if you don't have one the script shouldn't even compile. If you can run the game it means the script is not being compiled in...
  7. M

Enabling shadows from light sources in Toussaint

What about the droid attack on the ripples in the space-time continuum?
  8. M

[Mod Request] Geralt Leather Headband

Then the translation was inaccurate, which is not the first case in english translations. It's "opaska" in polish which means "band", "bandana" would be "chustka". The Sword Of Destiny, A Shard Of Ice, part IX: "Przepasał czoło skórzaną opaską". - "skórzana opaska" literally means "leather band".
  9. M

I hate this rediculous mod limit (CDPR please fix this)

Because I tried to explain to you how all of it works... And you continue to argue with points that I didn't even made. It's not some "method" you can use or not, it's the way to allocate something on heap in C or with new in C++ (either directly or with smart pointers, but you have to use it...
  10. M

1: The numbers I mentioned are hardware limitations, not engine limitations. I don't want to explain the same stuff 3 times... 2: Sound channels - ok I guess. 32/64 bit - you just change the compilation target and you can compile both 32bit and 64bit versions. If you have all the dependencies...
  11. M

And what does that have to do with anything? Where did I imply any of that? You completely missed the point, which was meant to show that current games are far from the adress space limit. That is 48bits btw, if we will need to we will expand to full 64bits which allows for 16EB adress space, so...
  12. M

Also, you can't really "design" a program to run at specified clock speed independent of the hardware. Unless you maybe set the clocks when it runs but it would be totally pointless. Different CPUs will have different "speed" on the same clocks, there's much more to that than the frequency. So...
  13. M

More of a suggestion. You take a lot of guesses based on some strange misconceptions about the topic, that's not how it works at all. For heap allocations on current x86_64 CPUs (that's both PCs and consoles since the PS4/XONE) the only limiting factor is the amount of available physical memory...
  14. M

{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media1.tenor.com\/images\/f3d127f6dd1ba9e17593ca4d2d820d41\/tenor.gif?itemid=5469000"}
  15. M

Script Compilation Error with modded game

Upload the file.
Top Bottom