Recent content by muskillogemi

+
  1. muskillogemi

Patch 1.3 — list of changes

Yes, you can. You take a piece of paper and paste it on top of the minimap. Lol.
  2. muskillogemi

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.2 development insight]

That's all. Almost two months late for this. [...] Sounds like waiting another month anyway, this is just a preview. We haven't had time to do anything else.... Anyway, a game I've abandoned and I don't know if I'm going to play it again no matter how much they try to patch it. This game needs...
  3. muskillogemi

With patch 1.1 the creation level stays at level 5 locked

New bug detected starting a new game with patch 1.1 the creation level stays at level 5. From there it doesn't pass even if you level up the character, no matter if you create new weapons, ammunition, etc or upgrade weapons, you can't keep adding points and it locks for me at level 5.
  4. muskillogemi

With patch 1.1 the creation level stays at level 5 locked

New bug detected starting a new game with patch 1.1 the creation level stays at level 5. From there it doesn't pass even if you level up the character, no matter if you create new weapons, ammunition, etc or upgrade weapons, you can't keep adding points and it locks for me at level 5.
  5. muskillogemi

Parche 1.1

Nuevo error detectado empezando una partida nueva con el parche 1.1 el nivel de creación se queda en el nivel 5. De ahí no pasa aunque suba el nivel del personaje, no importa que crees armas nuevas, municion, etc o que mejores armas, no puedes seguir sumando puntos y se bloquea para mi en el nivel 5
  6. muskillogemi

Tramposos

No he visto en ningún momento al moderador faltarle el respeto a nadie, más bien he visto a personas con el ego subidito y para eso mismo están los moderadores, para bajárselo o en el peor de los casos sacarlos fuera para que no contaminen el ambiente. Hoy detrás de las pantallitas las personas...
  7. muskillogemi

Patch 1.1

Indeed, we have been deceived. A half-finished product that does not even make it to Beta. I will not buy another game from this company until it has been on the market for at least 1 year and even then I will think about it next time. They have lost all my respect.
  8. muskillogemi

Parche 1.1

En cualquier caso la nomenglatura de los parches es también algo incoherente y ambiguo. Esto no es un parche, como mucho es un hotfix como el anterior (algo bastante superficial). No soy el único. En el foro en inglés el ambiente está que arde, mucha gente tiene incluso muchos más problemas que...
  9. muskillogemi

Patch 1.1

New bugs? But the new ones have been added to the old ones. This is a total nonsense. Playing on a high end PC with a rtx 3080 I had small problems, but now the game is literally unplayable. In 30 minutes of gameplay I have seen many more bugs than in 100 hours I had already played. Apart from...
  10. muskillogemi

Parche 1.1

Nuevos bugs?. Pero si se han sumado los nuevos a los antiguos. Esto es un despropósito total. Jugando en un Pc de gama alta con una rtx 3080 tenía pequeños problemas, pero es que ahora literalmente el juego es injugable. En 30 minutos de juego he visto muchos más bugs que en 100 horas que ya...
  11. muskillogemi

Patch 1.1

That is where the problem lies. The game really has seams all over the place. It's just a pretty wrapper and once you open it up it breaks your heart. It's like when you find out Santa Claus isn't real. It's the same with Cyberpunk, but some people are still getting started on how entertaining...
  12. muskillogemi

Patch 1.1

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/12/19/style/cyberpunk-2077-video-game-disaster.html
  13. muskillogemi

Patch 1.1

After seeing what they have done with this patch, it is becoming increasingly clear that this company has broken and will break all its promises. I don't expect much more from them other than fixing the bugs in the game so that they can successfully deal with the class action lawsuits they have...
  14. muskillogemi

Patch 1.1

They keep ripping us off with rubbish updates. Do not install the patch on PC, there are many more crashes and bugs than before and there are still the same problems as before. I don't know why they call this a patch when it should be called Hotfix 1.7. They should keep getting complaints, not...
  15. muskillogemi

Patch 1.1

Top Bottom