Recent content by myari

+
  1. M

Witcher 3 and Iorveths change

We still want Iorveth... but honestly i havent seen anything about him yet for Witcher 3... Does someone have a link or whatever that shows he is even in the Witcher 3? :( I want my cute elf to be there! (( btw Wichat, i just love your cat hehe ;) and yes i thought i might aswell look on the...
  2. M

Iorveth or no Iorveth

Outrageous that you let him die! :'( o well atleast mine is still alive
  3. M

Iorveth or no Iorveth

! Roche is in there? Aha then Iorveth better be in there :p
  4. M

Attention to detail in W3. Little touches that will make the game great.

Haha....yea was just kiddin, games mostly avoid those details and they should lol
  5. M

Iorveth or no Iorveth

Iorveth or no Iorveth Hello People! I have no idea if this has been asked before but... Will Iorveth realy be in the Witcher 3? I don't see many chars on the screenshots yet that have come out and it made me wonder...? Does anyone know? Greetz Myari
  6. M

Full Combat Rebalance Mod for The Witcher 2 is out!

Awesome :o
  7. M

Witcher medallion

Thank you again for winning the official one
  8. M

Attention to detail in W3. Little touches that will make the game great.

Would be funny if the horse would poop so now and then too ..... jk
  9. M

Why is Iorveth so popular char?

He is just damn sexy. ( and ofcourse the goals he stands for are nice too, i don't think he is evil or racist at all... humans made him like that.. )
  10. M

E3 - setting records and raising the bar

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  11. M

Curse You GOG!

I bought Phantasmagoria 1 on GOG after looking for that game for years i finaly found is and i was really happy because i played many sierra horror games. And then.. i got too scared to play it.. so i am in chapter 4 i think iand i do not dare to finish it while i finished Phantasmagoria 2 many...
  12. M

The Witcher Fanart

Omg that strip is hilarious! lol
  13. M

Playing other games

Finished playing Heavy Rain! Awesome game and worth playing!
  14. M

Cosplay time

Looks so cool wish i could do cosplay once.. but as who lol..i dont look like any of them. Then again not good in making clothes either...tried it and yes i was not so good..
  15. M

Welcome Thread [Archive]

Me with brown hair the way i am now.(29) Long ago.(22)
Top Bottom