Recent content by Myo_03

+
  1. Myo_03

Tune in to REDstreams to learn more about Update 2.1

That, or the third person view but it's less likely than NG+. Specially that the game has now the ennemies level scaling so for the NG+ there is no longer the problem with the game balancing. But if only it's the TPS view i will be 5 times more hyped x)
  2. Myo_03

List of announced improvements of patch 2.0 and Phantom Liberty

It would be logical. I hope there won't be any other similar vehicles to buy, just equipped with machine guns or missile launchers, and that we'll be able to install these ourselves to any vehicle, and why not armoring them too (at a huge extra cost obviously).
  3. Myo_03

REDstreams - Q&A space

Will the revamped police system and vehicle combats be well exploited in the base game? Like in new gigs for example.
  4. Myo_03

I was hoping the DLC story wasn't with Silverhand

It could be more disappointing if Silverhand is very useless in this expansion... i hope not so 🤞
  5. Myo_03

Announcing Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty

Really hyped for this expansion ! Specially with this Deus Ex vibe that we feel during the teaser :) Just hope this extension will have a long length time (specially if it's really the only expansion of CP2077) in plus having same quality as blood and wine ;)
  6. Myo_03

So still no NG+

Im on PC (with mods), but even, the game is also on console so let's think about console players too
  7. Myo_03

So still no NG+

Hi everyone ! (first post for me) I read almost all messages and I think about something... Why instead of adding NG+, there could have difficulty improved for the very hard one ? Or a new superior difficulty ? Like that, CDPR fixes one of the little problems the game have (the game's too easy)...
Top Bottom