Recent content by myztklkev

+
  1. myztklkev

Patch 1.62 — Ray Tracing: Overdrive Mode

did you have any mods installed? I had to manually delete a bunch of folders in the install directory and then do a repair install. This game really needs a mod manager, and if it has one, I need to start using it.
  2. myztklkev

you can disable auto-updates, all patches are optional. That's kind of on you. Also, I can guarantee that this update wasn't implemented by the same people who fix content bugs. I'll never understand people complaining about new game updates. 1.7 will have bug fixes.
  3. myztklkev

im getting 70 fps at 1080p in pacifica with a 13700k and 3080ti with DLSS set to quality. Seems pretty playable. Of course it borked my mods, and broke the game even with mods disabled so I had to delete a bunch of folders and verify the game. Sucks, but oh well, I didn't use many mods anyways.
  4. myztklkev

Edgerunners Update (Patch 1.6) — list of changes

It took them a long time to get new game+ in the witcher 3, something to do with the way their database works for saving/loading. It doesn't surprise me it's not a priority.
  5. myztklkev

Patch 1.2 — list of changes

I did every side quest, gig, and ncpd dispatch and just my normal exploring and I have millions of eddies and I never used any exploits... there's more than enough legit ways to make money in this game. Also, you get components by playing the game and looting, I also have no shortage from just...
  6. myztklkev

I did like 5 minutes of testing to see that they fixed the crit mods so they stack now, fall damage resistance now reports on the stats screen as well. some stat related things are still broken, but it seems like stats are actually calculating properly now.
  7. myztklkev

im ok with the exploit fixes, i never duped items anyways. but the system reset nerf really REALLY turns me off. It completely broke my current build. I was already powerful enough to kill all these minibosses and psychos before I even got system reset. I don't care if it makes fights trivial...
  8. myztklkev

aside from the system reset nerf that completely breaks my build (thanks, dripping in sarcasm), I am really pleased with this patch for the most part so far. Items with multiple mods still show the incorrect stats they add (armadillo mods for instance i have 4 totaling in about 800 armor but it...
  9. myztklkev

yup, this was the only part of the patch notes I disliked. My whole build revolved around stealth, katanas and system reset.
  10. myztklkev

Hotfix 1.11

please CDPR revert the LOD changes and whatever optimization you did that is causing the HORRIBLE pop-in on the PC version. I don't care if I get an extra 5 fps, its so jarring now. It was bad enough turning around to see low LOD version of cars transform into high poly LOD versions right in...
  11. myztklkev

Patch 1.1

They want our feedback on how to improve the game, that's my feedback. I'm not an idiot, I can see that this is clearly just a stability/bug fix patch. I'm not complaining that they didn't add unfinished content or content that is already in the game but not implemented in their bug fix patch...
  12. myztklkev

Patch 1.1

this patch appeared to make pop-in on certain objects and lighting really terrible on PC. I have a high-end PC, I was already running this game over 60fps on average on basically the highest settings. Please do not neuter the PC version to fix the terrible performance on the consoles this game...
  13. myztklkev

Patch 1.1

I appreciate the hard work, but you need to finish all the unfinished area's in Night city, finish and reimplement the trains and all the area's they led to, reimplement all the unfinished missions that are still in the game but disabled, give us the ability to change car color (since cars have...
  14. myztklkev

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

everyone comparing to witcher 3, did any of you even play the witcher 3 at launch? it was terribly buggy too, mostly with physics and AI which is just conveniently where most of the glaring bugs are in CP2077. the game was so bugged and inbalanced that CDPR released a patch that made all my gear...
  15. myztklkev

Cyberpunk 2077 Lost 79% of its Players in the First Month

i think most people are in my shoes, i beat the game and all the side quests and now I'm waiting for them to fix the game and put back in all the cut content before I play again.
Top Bottom