Recent content by n1nj4d00m

+
  1. N

Cyberpunk 2077 - Soundtrack

I like the soundtrack, but really curious why my favorite track, Blouses by Sleep Steady, has the lyrics censored in the game. So weird....
  2. N

Top 3 things you would like to see in Cyberpunk?

Actual customization of V after the game begins. More CLOTHING options, and cyberware options. Police that use cars or even police AVs. More content overall in the city.
  3. N

Where are all the sexy outfits?

Where are you getting the pink shorts?
  4. N

What would Fix the game for you?

How about being able to buy all the cool clothing and cyberware/mods that you see on NPCs? It seems insane that there is this huge variety that you see in the world, but that is all unavailable to your character. I see crazy transparent clothes, masks, fishnets, boots. And none of that is...
  5. N

Time Must be Frozen During Hacking minigames like Kereznikov.

Rather, you should be able to multitask. Quickly switch between hacking and shooting during any situation. That way you might get interrupted, have to deal with enemies and continue hacking at the same time.
  6. N

Cyberpunk 2077 - Your Ideas For A Dream RPG

I'd really like for there to be multiple play styles supported. Combat focused, stealth focused, hacking focused, etc. And I'd like to be able to fully commit to that throughout the game. There's nothing worse than trying to stealth through a game and then have random areas that force you into...
Top Bottom