Recent content by N3vErB0rED

+
  1. N

Saves PS5 corrupted

Three years later, and this game is still a piece of shit no matter what system I play on. I have the same issue with high tier cyberware reverted to tier 1 with no upgrades. This happened on a fresh 2.0 save btw on PS5. JUST got to level 11, bought monowire with just the right perks, and now I...
  2. N

Patch 2.01

I have been working on a 2.0 save where I just bought tier 2 monowire, and after the patch, it was downgraded to tier 1 which destroyed the quick hack boost I wanted when I spent over 16k for it. I have tried reloading previous saves, and the monowire is still tier 1 in every save. The cyberware...
  3. N

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

I rated the game a 4/5 on Series X back when it released, and now that 1.61 has dropped, and I've had a chance to play on PC with full RT, FSR 2.1, and max settings in 1440p, I think it deserves that same rating on PC. The issue I always had with reviews on games is that they tend to either go...
  4. N

Building a gaming PC

I honestly wouldn't go for bleeding edge at the moment. The optimizations for DX12 Ultimate games coming out next gen are insane. I can't remember the names of the features, but you can demo a lot of them in 3d Mark DLC packs designed specifically for DX12 Ultimate benchmarking. Even with my...
  5. N

Patch 1.61 — list of changes

FSR 2.1 finally. Thanks much. The transparency textures for gates and grating were nauseating before this patch. Also, so happy with the increase to performance. I barely have to reduce graphics below max at 1440p now on a Ryzen 9 3950X platform with a RX 6900-XT wtih full RT and FSR 2.1 Quality...
  6. N

Probably memory leak - Cyberpunk

I have this issue, and I have also been able to reproduce it several times while I play in 1440p DLSS on any mode, RT on ultra with a rtx 2080 super, Ryzen 9 3950-X, and 32gb RAM running on Windows 10, and a SSD. The issue is in crowded areas with a lot of RT reflections, point light RT, and...
  7. N

1 year with Cyberpunk 2077

Please overhaul the wanted system so I can play again! I'm jonesing for this game so bad, but every time I play on either console or PC, I cross one of the bugged city blocks and instantly get wanted and chased by the pigs and their bots. It's just not fun to play anymore. I patiently await the...
  8. N

Why did NCPD attack me for no reason?

It's not just you. It is a real bug, and I don't harass NPCs ever. Three months ago, I submitted a bug report to CDPR about the issue, and this is what they said almost verbatim: "We are aware of the issue where a player crosses certain zones on the world map, and police actively pursue the...
  9. N

What’s new in Night City? [Patch 1.3 development insight]

They broke the cops again... They're very angry now, and be careful when you blow past them. If you whip your car around the corner now, they instantly aggro with a wanted level, and from then on the static ones will attack on sight if they were in the daisy chain of your egress while under...
  10. N

Random wanted level

If it's an ongoing issue to which the only solution is to progress through to a load screen, it means it's a recurring thing that truly needs to be addressed by CDPR. There are only so many loading screens in the entire game where the whole world state is reset, and I am unwilling to reroll my...
  11. N

Random wanted level

Thanks for this. I tried to do a mega search for my issue, but nothing came up. I will certainly report this bug. I can't play like this, and now every static police squad attacks me on sight no matter what. It will register me as in combat from meters out, and then wanted level one and crime...
  12. N

Random wanted level

Since patch 1.31 I now have wanted level every single time I pass a certain zone. I don't know what to call it, but I have a screen shot of the area. The cops are stuck at wanting me dead. I have tried moving the campaign along, save scumming, fighting back and leaving, etc. Every single time I...
  13. N

Stealth mode

The worst things about stealth in this game are 1: every enemy in the area suddenly knows you're there if you fight a solo enemy, and then kill that enemy before they can technically warn others. Case in point, just ran a mission where I had stealth hit an enemy because I missed their head...
  14. N

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

I just can't get over how phenomenal ray tracing is...
  15. N

Will Old Gen Consoles Hold Back The Next Gen Patch?

I just want to say for the record, I'm in no way angry at CDPR. I do love the game as it is despite the ridiculous bugs that occur. I still play the game on multiple platforms. I never did the refund, and I won't ask for one. I do know what it's like to develop mods for a game at the very least...
Top Bottom