Recent content by naacios

+
  1. naacios

Patch 1.52

The previously patch was amazing for old-gen consoles. But 1.52 brought back the grainy reflection, and it's worse than ever.
  2. naacios

Hotfix 1.11

I think they'll wait to old gen be dead and try to do some marketing on next gen upgrade at the end of this year. Only that can bring the game back to PS store. Sadly as a PS4 user i must say this never gonna work on old gen consoles.
  3. naacios

Hotfix 1.22

I don't know about the PRO, mine is base PS4 with SSD and don't have any SSD support in options. The problem is that they are capping the game with each update to be able to run on an old HDD. Patch 1.1 was the best for me. Now i only see grainy textures everewhere i go.
  4. naacios

CDPR, PLEASE Turn Off Screen Space Reflections for PS4

Sorry wrong thread. That grainy SSR still there.
  5. naacios

Hotfix 1.22

(PS4): They're not stop capping this game. Maybe in the future add an option "SLOW HDD MODE ON / OFF" on base consoles, many people have internal or external SSD's.
  6. naacios

SSD saved my game, thanks.
  7. naacios

PS4 pro with SSD

Can anyone tell me if an external SSD could help my base PS4? At least in the textures pop-in and rendering.
  8. naacios

Hotfix 1.21

God that grainy SSR on PS4 hurt my eyes. the game seems to be made of sand in some areas. Any chance of fixing this or better shelve this game until i get a new console?
  9. naacios

Hotfix 1.21

Great job guys! And please don't forget old gen consoles.
  10. naacios

Exacly same here. Visually 1.1 was much better.
  11. naacios

Patch 1.2

Continuem o ótimo trabalho, e por favor não esqueçam dos velhos consoles. Senti uma leve melhora no desempenho do PS4, mas um downgrade visível nas texturas, reflexos e resolução.
  12. naacios

Hotfix 1.11

" Dellamain's mission still bugged. When i aproach the car nothing happen, he Still don't call to continue the mission. 16gb for nothing" Na próxima melhor postar em inglês amigo.
  13. naacios

Hotfix 1.04

Também estou com esse problema, além da câmera mexendo sozinha o personagem as vezes anda sozinho também. (PS4)
  14. naacios

Hotfix 1.04

Someone having a stick drift issues on consoles? Sometimes my V walks by himself too. I've been tested three diferent controllers already and this keep happening.
Top Bottom