Recent content by Nagisawa

+
  1. N

The girl with the bulge

Welp, unsold. By putting this in the game, they're making a political statement intentional or not, and I'm out. Bye.
  2. N

I think Johnny Silverhand is the only Childhood Hero we can pick now =(

So they are using the Never Fade Away adventure from the core book as a basis for this game? Interesting.
  3. N

Interview with Mike Pondsmith at Neon Dystopia

Given that CDPR still hasn't started 2077, and that most of the people they had hired to work on 2077 were shifted to Witcher 3, and THEY left after W3 completion? I don't think we'll see the video game before the pen and paper. In fact, I'm pretty sure Mike P. is sitting on the completed book.
  4. N

Why people hatin' on Cyberpunk v3.0?

The thing about V3 that I couldn't fathom were some of the proposed changes to the setting, like the 'Paper plague'. Paper is a dead material, a physical virus cannot sustain itself on that sort of material. Also, virii have a nasty tendency to mutate and given how prolific humans are... NYOM...
  5. N

Possible game update for PnP?

I'm going to repost this for Dyrewulf with apologies.
  6. N

My Cyberpunk 2020 is not Your Cyberpunk 2020

The most memorable game I had was based loosely off Thunderbirds (and the anime Thunderbirds 2086), where the team was an REO meat wagon crew, with an AV-4 and everything. Lot's of fun to watch them plan extractions through danger and combat zones. Including a nail biter of a collapsing building.
  7. N

That reminds of a time when I ran a player through a lifepath, not sure if it was Cyberpunk or Fuzion or Metkon, but he rolled time in prison. I think something like 4 years worth? So instead of skipping, I had him roll the next year, and he got 'Romance'. And immediately he was adamant...
  8. N

My Cyberpunk 2020 is not Your Cyberpunk 2020

My CP 2020 was a bit of BGC (the 80s version), Cybercity 0080, Armitage, Appleseed, as well as a bit of Neuromancer and Snow Crash, Blade Runner (the Movie) and the Total Recall 2070 show. Stuck into a pot, mixed around and let simmer for an hour. Man, I wish I had the money to re get all the...
  9. N

Recruiting for Edgerunners Incorporated!

Yeah, I'm with you. Wow. Just incredible. Man, that's just too awesome for words.
  10. N

Newbie to the world wanting to understand the original game more.

Here's what the author wants(ed) to do with the setting: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xYxt7cwDk4E This is likely been posted elsewhere, and I apologize for a reposting of this.
  11. N

If I remember correctly, it brought it's own roads via a convoluted track system?
  12. N

That would explain the fear it causes...
  13. N

Recruiting for Edgerunners Incorporated!

Ottawa Ontario Canada. And I am in. So in, I've already killed six people to get here.
  14. N

Online CP2020 Resources

Neuropolitan looks cool... Is there a place where it's all in one data packet?
  15. N

Wikipedia can be unreliable, I'm afraid. I'm remembering something Mr. Pondsmith said, but I'll let it go, because I could be misremembering it, and frankly, I think we can both agree that CDPR isn't using it. That tells me very little of the political structure and the general state of...
Top Bottom