Recent content by -Nailes-

+
  1. -Nailes-

Share your screenshots, NPCS, World, or your Character.

Character; netrunner who likes motorcycles. And a look I've never gone with, a bit evil. The terror of NC streets, Oh, if you drive a police vehicle to Dogtown, you arent allowed to enter, it will say "f@ck off NC pigs". Sadly, this is what you get in Photomode.
  2. -Nailes-

The vehicle theft mission timers feel like bullshit

I generally dont like timers. I (and others)had complained about these and in a last patch they changed that. You now get more time. So far I had just one that failed because I went the wrong way. Overall they seem quite okay. The only part that bothers me is police, who go into battle mode...
  3. -Nailes-

New playthrough, got to Phantom Liberty, vroom They have the deadliest quickhack in history in DogTown, the "blue screen of death" but I couldnt acquire it for myself :(
  4. -Nailes-

I heard about a message on a certain laptop and I got curious, I had to see for myself. I would have checked it if I knew it was there. Seems our choom got flatlined, RIP.
  5. -Nailes-

[SPOILER] - Share your screenshots - General video games

Still BG3, but we've reached the city
  6. -Nailes-

Your 3 CP77 ups and downs

Positives; The universe; The city, the way things work, the aesthetics of the world. I can even just drive through Night City and stare at what happens around me. Gigs; I like that there are many missions that I can pick up whenever I like, some of which are connected(Like stuff with Jotaro...
  7. -Nailes-

[SPOILER] - Share your screenshots - General video games

Slighty annoyed that I cant even use Ansell in BG3 and it has no photomode. I have to make do with screenshots from dialogue scenes. And yes, I'm playing a Dark Elf, as if that was going to be a surprise(just not wearing Minthara's armour, which seems very popular. My character isnt evil either...
  8. -Nailes-

What game are you currently playing

I'm playing Badlurs gate 3 atm. A bit late to the show but if I'm stuck or have questions, there are tons of guides and video's to help out
  9. -Nailes-

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

The picture that cannot be made with photomode, The crystals on the shoulders turn into bright lights if you try. The only clothing item with this light effect afaik. Too bad, looks flashy in a place like Lizzie's bar.
  10. -Nailes-

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE! 2024!

Happy Newyear,
  11. -Nailes-

Share Your V! (Keep it Classy)

Dont let that hold you back, share a screenshot. All screenshots are welcome and I'm certain yours look good(even if you are on console and dont have mods to spice it up).
  12. -Nailes-

You should have the ability to send her a message, And preferably invite her to the megabuilding one, as that one has most interactions. Dont forget to look in the mirror ;)
  13. -Nailes-

No, You cant leave, it always pulls you in if you try,
  14. -Nailes-

CD PROJEKT RED and regarding Nudity and Sex and Sexuallity and the overzealously Censoring.-FeedBack

There is absolutely a difference between private and public. In a private company the owners only have to hold into account the customer, which, as we can see from the OP, includes (a lot of) young horny men. In a public (publicly traded) corporation the management(not necessarily the owner) is...
Top Bottom