1. Navid_Soleimani

Way of the Witcher revealed!

Totally amazing card
  2. Navid_Soleimani

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

A peacemaker.....kill him!!!! Haha
  3. Navid_Soleimani

Cool, but I meant the story....not gameplay, btw. NR is good but totally easy matchups if you're able to either seize or lock or straight up remove the most important units, all I'm saying is that there's a foolproof way too beat NR I'm both an MO and a NR player, MO is pretty OP right now not NR
  4. Navid_Soleimani

I have no problems if they allow themselves some liberties here and there, if it's adding to the witcher universe and ain't a, messing with the characters and b, changing anything about the main story.....so yeah I'm fine with it 1606454958 I think the Witchers will have a home in NR decks...
  5. Navid_Soleimani

The GRIFFIN school ain't made up, they're a thing vesimir mentions them in the books. 1606414296 I'm sorry for being full of shit, MO is OP as hell
  6. Navid_Soleimani

[Poll] NEVER surrender, at least you will lose.

I surrender whenever I see ST
  7. Navid_Soleimani

nah, I think both are fair considering how much removal gets played in this meta....dude its depressing, do you even play MO? 1606345931 I agree wholeheartedly, all factions except Skellige and ST feel left behind
  8. Navid_Soleimani

Ha.....he would never betray them, AT ALL
  9. Navid_Soleimani

Well yeah kinda, everything except overwhelming Hunger decks aren't even playable, thrive is somewhat playable still as well but overall it needs more cards to switch up the play formula for MO decks, as a MO player myself I'm feeling getting bored playing those decks......that being said haunt...
  10. Navid_Soleimani

Opinions on Gwent's Current State

I think all factions should be and stay playable.....ST and NG got the most support, and believe me I feel the changes I came back to play gwent after 1year and what I see is a mess of a game
  11. Navid_Soleimani

At least we agree on that one haha.....but i don't see how MO is overpowered 1606258868 Yeah yeah.....now that's insult to injury for anyone who can't play ST this season, ST is completely broken, if anything it needs a nerf or less support
  12. Navid_Soleimani

And scoiatel? Bro what use does my engines have if nothing and I repeat nothing stays or is functional after one turn....try to stay objective here. and gord is a stupid card giving scoiatel a free game most of the time, no matter how bad they played, I know how that sounds but man that's unfair
  13. Navid_Soleimani

Scoiatel and nilfgaard need either less support or a straight up nerf in the coming expansion, it's frustrating as a NR and Monsters player to navigate through the hail storm of removal and locks and unit takeovers that is coming our ways, I even could live with that if they hadn't cards like...
  14. Navid_Soleimani

Forfeit Mentality (and other issues)

With how strong nilfgaard and scoiatail is right now it's no wonder, what's the point to play after a scenario resolves on the last round or 3 of your units getting either locked or taken entirely........or waiting for the Gord crashing down last turn, nah I'm pretty mad myself pal, but you're...
Top Bottom