Recent content by nayava

+
  1. N

Patch 1.5 now available!

Finally! I can play this game again without buying it a fourth time!I can not thank them enough for removing the disk check.
  2. N

Disable/Enable Scripts

You could use a variable as condition and change it after the the script has run first.I belief it should look like that...if (!GetLocalInt(OPC,"variable name")) { Commands, that should just work once. SetLocalInt(OPC,"variable name",1);}I also but int variable name; in the first module...
  3. N

Downgrading The Witcher

Downgrading The Witcher Why is it, that always when someone changes anything after warts she/he does not seem to care if the result is better? No, I am not talking about the totally stupid idea to change the forum structure so that the Djinni forum became a Subforum of In-Game tech.I am talking...
  4. N

Where is Zoltan?

I believe it is called Scoia9.
  5. N

Editing .dds-files

Thanks. With this format it works.
  6. N

Editing .dds-files

Editing .dds-files Since I use Photoshop instead of Gimp for editing .dds-files for my mod the npcs using this files does not end without head or body any more. But there are still some problems with some textures. Alvin's for example.With Deidre's or every dwarf's texture this is even worse...
  7. N

Battle music depending on enemy

I really do not understand it. Why the music which is selected in the areas properties can not be played!?Today I noticed another detail that looked like it could be responsible for the battlemusic. In creprofiles.2da is a column called BattleMusicId. I though I finally found it, but no...
  8. N

NameRef

Thanks it works.
  9. N

NameRef

Thanks.Hmm... I can not add this file to my module. Does someone know how I can edit it without changing it in the real wither game?It seems one can not change this file anyway. I did it and now I can not open djinni any more. Even when I use the old .tlk file again. -.-
  10. N

NameRef

NameRef In some of the 2da files are columns like NameRef or NameStrRef with entries in the range between 1000 and 2000. Can someone tell me that this entries refer to?
  11. N

Changing the player character's size

I believe he just spawned another bigger noob.
  12. N

Changing the player character's size

Changing the player character's size I really need to know how to change the player character's size. When I change the appearance the size stays the same. Has anyone a idea how I can achieve this?
  13. N

Help with getting NPC to attack me correctly

They can, but you have to add the entries like c_dggf to the mdb. And even then some characters do not use them that correctly. (Hold the sword not on the hilt or have the dagger in the arm.)
  14. N

Help with getting NPC to attack me correctly

I believe you used a character who do not have assigned the axe style. I am not sure but I think it is the same as the dagger style. Try an other character or use this program to unbif the bif files of the witcher folder. In them you find under meshes a file I believe is called...
  15. N

2 Problems regarding my mod

I believe it is not always night in your module. You just forgot to add a skybox (= a placeable). Add it. That will fix your second problem too.
Top Bottom