Recent content by Nephta

+
  1. N

Witcher Franchise Speculation

I meant from your point of view what do you see as a dungeon crawler ^_^
  2. N

A dungeon crawler ala legend of grimrock or diablo / torchlight?
  3. N

So uhm... dice poker is no longer in?

Lol, well we dont "need"it but having mini games like that in the Witcher makes it even more entertaining and give a lot more time to spend on the game, i spent a lot of time playing these mini games and getting all the side quest done in W1.
  4. N

I would go for Ciri but could also be someone else, depends. Doesnt have to a Skyrim. But something a bit more complex than the Witcher 2 specs, like the alchemy/sword/magic but more deep, maybe? Not really but i wouldnt mind getting that high iso view back like in the Witcher 1.
  5. N

Now playing [music]

I am looking for a song that someone posted here long ago, would appreciate if someone maybe remember instead of having to go through almost 200 pages. It was from a Polish band, kinda medieval epic song, something in the style of the song you can find in the EE of The witcher 1 like Beltaine...
  6. N

So uhm... dice poker is no longer in?

I only remember FF 8 having the card game that you could play in the Balamb Garden University. But maybe im wrong. As for the dice poker not being in the witcher 3 i dont see it as a problem, we will see how this new mini game is after we played the game, its a bit early to give an opinio on it...
  7. N

Fan-made Dice poker set

It is. Got a reply from the seller. Different set at different price, the one i choose wil be about 100 euros.
  8. N

Fan-made Dice poker set

Edit : Got a pm, thanks. Yes a link would be much appreciated, i would totally buy one. No reply since august, means no? Sad.
  9. N

10 years of The Witcher forums - Let's celebrate!

Gratulacje!:victory: 10 years already.
  10. N

Weekend

11. N

Tranquilizer's missing

AS long as it's a side quest you can still go further in the game. Hope you wont get this problem with a must do quest.
  12. N

What games are you addicted to?

Which one? I absolutely love 1 and Human Revo, but the 2nd one was a let down for me.
  13. N

The Witcher 1 & 2 : Worst game experience ever : crashing every 3 to 5 minutes

Übersampling is desactivated for me, still have some problems : ) But it's okay it didn't bother me to play the game on med/low. Im here for the story.
  14. N

Playing other games

Just bought Metro Last Light on steam, 60% Discount. If you haven't played the first one its available for 3$ or something for 48h or less. Really excited for this Last light.
  15. N

Tranquilizer's missing

Multiple playthrough never had this problem before. It happened for other items though, reloading fixed the problem, so you might want to try this.
Top Bottom