Recent content by neragip790

+
  1. neragip790

So What Ya Expect from That PATCH 1.2 coming this month?

This post was written without much thought so I decided to delete it. I'll just take the suggestion that this game might not be for me and it is time to move on. I hope the people working at CDPR will get their redemption arc for all the work they put into this. Except the people that publicly...
  2. neragip790

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

CP2077 is GOTY:
  3. neragip790

That's why I'm telling you. Sony had no notion it was supposed to offer refunds at first, resulting in much noise that lead to Sony acting on their own, not on behalf of an agreement with CDPR. Your first two links are Sony and Microsoft offering refunds, not CDPR. Just one example of other...
  4. neragip790

They were and partially are not available. CDPR promised them. Sony and Microsoft provided refunds. Kudos to them, not CDPR. When contacting CDPR all they do is telling customers to go to their POS and CDPR claims they can't provide refunds if you are out of luck there. CDPR does not offer...
  5. neragip790

Ill fly away bug and still the same run around

https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/gog-support-send-me-to-forum-to-report-game-bug.11080247/ Sounds similar.
  6. neragip790

Cyberpunk 2077 - State of game after a month

Yes. 1.2 has so many possibilities: Will CP2077 become a true sequel to Fallout 76? When reading their merch leaks i was immediately wondering if there was mold in it as well(it is not). After they promised return of hard copies no matter the store policy and got hacked as well, it would not...
  7. neragip790

This game should be labelled as early access

CDPR could hire users for alpha testing if their QA department does not flag problems, like the board claimed in their "apology". A bug bounty program would be a nice incentive to keep playing. :beer:
  8. neragip790

wish: fixed and reworked skill tree, new game+ or other endgame content, fixed vendors/economy/crafting, minimap expect: couple of bug fixes, worse visuals than before to make it run better on ps4, some more promises or roadmap, being proud
  9. neragip790

Playstation Store

Mixed or Average Reviews 40 - 60 50 - 74 https://www.metacritic.com/about-metascores
  10. neragip790

Playstation Store

It literally says "Mixed or average reviews based on 28398 Ratings". So this seems to be metacritics definition of average / mixed bag. You can define it whatever you want of course. For the versions CDPR is not as proud of it is even worse: "Generally unfavorable reviews based on 9645 Ratings"...
  11. neragip790

Playstation Store

https://www.metacritic.com/game/pc/cyberpunk-2077 It is objectively an average game. Visuals save it from worse as almost any game mechanic is lazy, badly implemented or outright broken. Did a short check and any game I play has a better rating. So in a way you are right, normally I don't play...
  12. neragip790

Playstation Store

What matters is that CDPR starts to do what they say. Not that it would count for much anymore. They promised PC improvements as well: For now they only managed to throw away their unique selling point on PC. Withouth stunning graphics on high end systems CP2077 is not even average as a game.
  13. neragip790

Important Update

Again stuck between a rock - making 1.2 the biggest improvement yet, like promised - and a hard place - delivering on time, like promised. As if there was some kind of pattern there.
  14. neragip790

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

Correct, more than 40% of steam's CP2077 community just stopped playing in the last 30 days and wait patiently: https://steamcharts.com/app/1091500#All Betting on wether patch 1.2 keeps current player count above TW3 levels(rank 29 vs 36 atm) would also be an interesting one...
  15. neragip790

Where is the news for 1.2 ?

Are there any betting providers to bet on Cyberpunk related things? I'd really like to bet on 1.2 release date amongst other things.
Top Bottom