Recent content by NerdExtrodinare

+
  1. N

Casual player opinion: This game is unplayable for casuals

Oh yeah, the downside is that the game isn't at all balanced for you to be able to play a deck you want to play. Obviously the highest end decks will always be min-maxed net decks, but because of how this game works and how poorly balanced some of the cards are there's really no space for...
  2. N

Emhyr Witcher Decks

Are ridiculous as all get out. +2 to your entire deck pretty much all they do with their hero ability.
  3. N

Crow's Eye

Harald Houndsnout a Skellige gold gives you bronze cards with deathwish.
  4. N

Crow's Eye

True, but at that time it's kind of a "then why not wait for it?" Monsters can already trigger their death's without dieing enough. :D
  5. N

Crow's Eye

Why is this card neutral and not monster? There are literally one non-monster cards that it can effect.
  6. N

new Gwent is great

Or they could actually balance the game, that'd be great.
  7. N

Cursed Northern Realms

Cursed Cards I am just setting out to make an Adda themed deck, and of course making a deck themed to be cursed isn't going to be the best min maxed, but seriously all the bronze curse cards are just too weak to justify their abilities.
  8. N

Reveal deck: Wrongly buffed

Venedel is just ridiculous. This isn't really adding but... Yeah. It's too ridiculous not to comment on.
  9. N

What is CDPR's Stance on Discard Abuse by Letting the Timer Run Out?

Turn Timer Question/Suggestion Is it intended that if you run the timer counts it as an actual discard for things like the Raiders "play when discarded"? Because that is how it's working now and it seems quite off that a that's meant to be how it works unless the designers want to just give us...
  10. N

Savage Bear & Kambi Synergize

There being decks that can deal with a combo does not mean that the combo is properly balanced.
  11. N

Now that's patently false. Because they can have a larger advantage than 16 that Heim gives you. But that can be all wiped out with Kambi. If you have card disadvantage that's true that Kambi probably won't pull you out of a hole, but not if you're even, or with card advantage. With a good play...
  12. N

I can't agree, it's very easy to use, and it's just as risky to use as any other "kill this to get a bonus" spy unit. It fits into any shield maiden deck where you can get 30+ value from one card rez card you're golden. Would still work if you could get three bears out but if you can get three...
  13. N

Savage Bear & Kambi Synergize Unless the opponent has siege masters out it's a guaranteed "I wipe the entire board" combo and really seems just too good with Skellige also being rez decks. (Admittedly you'd never use Kambi in a non-rez deck.) But with the bear there's just no way to counter...
  14. N

Deck Opinions?

Deck Opinions? Hello folks, I'm trundling in with a new deck composition with this new patch that I'm curious to hear more opinions on. You all have a good day.
  15. N

Remove Demote

Do you purposely twist people's words or is this more that you just can't conceive of someone disagreeing with you?
Top Bottom