Recent content by NescioNomen

+
  1. NescioNomen

The General Videogame Thread

This is good news for the hopeful few. Here's to Jedi Knight resurrection!
  2. NescioNomen

Platform Discussion Thread

If they can make an FPS like DOOM Eternal work with Stadia, it's going to prove streaming games is more than doable, at least for someone like Google. I think they didn't pick DOOM as their first game for nothing :smart:
  3. NescioNomen

What gender are you going to play as?

And so does Dredd, and PC corpo's in Cp 2020. Makes no difference what your character represents if the world(and the story) in which he exists manifests the themes prelevalent throughout a genre.
  4. NescioNomen

Ray Tracing in CP2077?

Sure, i won't be seeing it on my play-through, since i don't have a RTX GPU, but if they make it with (also) graphical endurance for years to come in mind, why not? Seems like the way to go. And who knows, maybe 5-6 years from now i'll try it again with new hardware and be pleasantly surprised...
  5. NescioNomen

Weekly Poll 3/11/19 - Boss Fights.

9 & 4 I hope we'll be able to kind-of one shot them, either using the environment or through the use of certain skill (kinda how AC Odyssey did it.. you could go toe to toe with an elite ((not exactly bosses i know, but still)) and dance till one of you can't anymore or stealthfully one shot...
  6. NescioNomen

Mods in Cyberpunk 2077?

Because not all moddable games have that short entry. I can only guess at the reasons for that.
  7. NescioNomen

What is your biggest fear regarding CP2077

I'm probably in the minority here, but the graphics in that demo were nothing to write home about. Really. I'm fully expecting the graphics to be just like that at release or even better.
  8. NescioNomen

Cyberpunk 2020 Daily Facts Conversation Thread!

Well, of course all the really interesting stuff is locked behind ethics, it means it's potentially world changing and most people don't take kindly to change, until they don't have another choice, then it becomes really appealing. A.I, cybernetics, gene editing.. ah well, their time will come...
  9. NescioNomen

Right so if i'm getting this straight, it's not technically "gene editing" but more like gene selection and implantation? But that would probably require a larger gene pool that just a couple to do effectively. Kinda like eugenics on a very detailed, specific scale.. Very interesting stuff...
  10. NescioNomen

Aah, that was probably it then, a screening for diseases.
  11. NescioNomen

Well there's definitely something like that in the UK. Two acquaintances of mine, a couple, struggled with conceiving for many years, until they went to the UK for treatment i think. So basically it was a success, i don't know the specifics of how and what, but among the things they said they...
  12. NescioNomen

Hmm, aren't there already programs where you can kind of "design" how your yet unborn child (read: embryo) will look like? and options for multiple gene editing against certain diseases like cancer.. i mean that's just common sense if the science is capable. For the more.. further down the line...
  13. NescioNomen

The General Videogame Thread

Deep..
  14. NescioNomen

Fair enough. But there is still hope for the .. less fortunate right? :p
  15. NescioNomen

Interactive Scene System

I can't really say right now. It certainly looks good on paper, but it's probably a nightmare to implement thoroughly throughout the multitude of cut-scenes. My expectations, at this point, would be a few tightly choreographed scenes scattered around that will offer unexpected choices and...
Top Bottom