Recent content by netra

+
  1. N

The Forlorn Hope: Cyberpunk Off-Topic

I don't understand anything about anything anymore.
  2. N

Cyberpunk Soundtrack

New lazerhawk album is out.
  3. N

Controversy in gaming

Additionally the whole point of mods is customizing your game. If someone is making some big tits mod, what do you care? You don't have to install it. most modding sites have a adult tag by which you can filter those mods out and never have to see them even. fucking hell.
  4. N

Space Travel

It's reassuring to me that no matter how long I am absent to this forum, Wizzy will always demand a nomad area.
  5. N

Remember Me

Oh is that so mister Art connoisseur ? Provide me with examples of how it felt copied to you and how, contrary to the very core of videogame development ,'interation' a bad thing can be if such a thing were the case. And it was to a degree with the turn of the century allures, the classical...
  6. N

Remember Me

I like punkish! :D There are threads discussing infinite so suffice to say here that 'uninspired' is the most inaccurate word you could've chosen here
  7. N

Remember Me

I am interested in this game, the art direction which has adorned my desktop for what seems like years is beautiful. Good art direction can draw me in to a game, yes. I had no desire to play Bioshock : Infinite and then i saw screenshots of it. Of course Infinite has more than just gorgeous art...
  8. N

Far Cry 3 Expansion... looks Cyber Punk?

Here's a video of the tutorial If you don't think that's funny, cool, but i'm afraid you and I will never be friends :)
  9. N

Cyberpunk 2077: Putting the Punk Back Into Cyberpunk

I don't think it is worth getting hung up on the tarantino mention here.
  10. N

Far Cry 3 Expansion... looks Cyber Punk?

I played it. It's the most hilarious, silly and outright insane game i have played in the past year. And it's bloody brilliant.
  11. N

Watch_Dogs coming out on all "home consoles" this holiday season

top comment says it all : And then his phone ran out of battery and he was fucked Still for what it's worth, that trailer had awesome music and was well edited...if it wasn't for that goddamn voiceover.
  12. N

your most anticipated games

Transistor Blade & Soul (English version) , i'm playing the korean version but still. http://youtu.be/BBBQnzWWPfE Star Citizen (which i happily kickstarted) Prey 2 (if it ever comes out of development limbo) http://youtu.be/5h2TkpFEsn8 *sniff*
  13. N

Boundaries and movement.

Design it so the landscape poses natural limits. Yes character should be able to swim and dive. Absolutely, i insist on this.
  14. N

The Future is Now: A Thread on The RL Advancement of Cyber and Tech

Those greedy slimes won't see any of MY money either!
  15. N

CP 2077 art

That would make for such a lovely boxart.
Top Bottom