Recent content by newfgamer

+
  1. N

Game registration - problems and solutions here

I have been trying to register my CD key all evening, I keep getting the error "account already actiuvated", but when I try to upgrade the the enhanced edition it says I need to register. What the hell is up with this crap?
  2. N

Lost cd key - HELP

3. N

Lost cd key - HELP

Lost cd key - HELP I have owned a valid copy of The Witcher for 1 year, today I was excited to play the Enhanced edition. When I went to register I realised mt manual page with the CD key on it is tore, and I cannot make it out, what can I do? Where is the CD key? I assume it is on the last...
  4. N

I have owned a valid copy of The Witcher for 1 year, today I was excited to play the Enhanced edition. When I went to register I realised mt manual page with the CD key on it is tore, and I cannot make it out, what can I do?
  5. N

The Witcher: console vs PC?

Not accurate yet, but the day it does get announced, i will lose faith in The witcher 2, consoles are the worst thing to ever happen to gaming. Paying millions to get a game to only go to one console, or DLC on one platform (LIke GTA4), only hurts gamers. Not to mention the dumbing down of many...
  6. N

What would you like to see in expansion or sequel

The worst thing that could happen would be a move to the Lowest common denominator, the mainstream console public.
  7. N

The Witcher – over 600,000 copies sold!

Really, every site I went on had The witcher banners on it, it got great reviews, and it is a very well known game on any forum. The problem is, piracy. Pirates are really hurting PC gaming, but they won't stop.
  8. N

Good point, but still, it has tonnes of advertising here on the web, word of mouth, I think it is a sign of the state Pc gaming is in when such a good game hits 600000, it is cheered, when more then that are probably playing pirated ciopies.
  9. N

sellig well? For one of the best RPG's in years, I think that is low, hell, Crysis sold 1.4 million in 2 months and u need a beast of a machine to run it. PC gamers need to stop the piracy, they are shooting themselves in the foot. don't man to soind negative, glad cdproject met their goals...
  10. N

Umm, that's what i said, for him to exchange it. I did it before.
  11. N

Umm, what do you expect us to do, bring it back and exchange it, geez.
  12. N

The Witcher Crash all time ;/

No, it is your rig, I have vista, never crashed once in 3 play throughs. Your config is not great, if I had a dime someone swore their PC was fine and blamed a game, only to find it it was their rig. . It is easy to blame a game, but often it is not the cause.
  13. N

The Witcher Crash all time ;/

Wrong forum, Try the tech forum, I played through it 3 times on Vista 64, not one crash, the problem is something to do with your setup.
  14. N

Automatic Sword Sheathing Suggestion...

Game-play killiing? Get a life bro, game-play breaking is a game stopping bug, crashes, this is a mild annoyaance, nothing more, you can sheath it yourself to avoid the auto-sheathing. This will stop it from doing it when you don't expect it. It is not EXTREMELY annoying, I played through 3...
  15. N

[GENERAL] Difficulty Settings and Flaming Sword

Sorry bro, this is totally false, I also fall into BOTH categories.
Top Bottom