Recent content by newyorkcheesecake

+
  1. N

Can you make a game become like other game ?

I play many game. and all those game never ever have this on my screen . honestly . even DX9 game. is i was play during I am just grade 6.and at this time it still online. even pass close a decade. . Its never ever have this stuff on my screen . This game not even an online game. its just an...
  2. N

What have you done .

I need cyberpunk2077 @ day 1 release .You better patch nothing on it about graphic . No one complain about graphic . except greedy ppl . is dont wanna upgrade they computer and yellng and ppl is paid only 400 $ or 500 $ on console thing and think about enjoy a game same as ppl is paid for 8000...
  3. N

LOD issue more worse in 1.1 . - _ - .. . and You reduce gpu usage .

- _ - as 200 hour player . I set all max out 4K off DLSS RTX and SSR . most fps drift between 55- 59 100 % usage. after 1.1 patch . its push up to 60fps. and gpu usage reduce to 91 % - _ - I dont need any conculsion from any one or any of my consult - _ - i am not dummy girls - _ - conculsion...
  4. N

Did patch 1.1 mess with the LOD Distance?

- _ - show me your screenshot. go to stadium parking and face to wall like this screenshot LOD issue more worse in 1.1 . - _ - .. . and You reduce gpu usage . | Forums - CD PROJEKT RED first screenshot in that post. stadium parking
  5. N

Did patch 1.1 mess with the LOD Distance?

You play on RX480 - _ - everything around you already low quality . so You not see a different. not offensive. but just wanan explain about it.
  6. N

normally . its just drift between 55- 59 . but now its all 60 max and gpu usage down to 91 % - _ - they keep nerf game to ash . its all i can say no cheer
  7. N

We on PC. - _ - . We can adjust Quality of game by our self. - _ - You choosen to nerf everything down to ash. instead of made a button for scale it. You should rename this game to cyber junk instead of cyberpunk .
  8. N

Help! How do you enable health regneration?

you need to get out combat and eat food. for regenerate health . emm . you need to go out that room for eat it. cheer
  9. N

hi .its not have any record on save game right :0 ?

your answer is very clearly :0 thank you so much :> now i gonna finish it and selfie with it . since you confirm like this. its green light to do ^.^ cheer
  10. N

Somegun not present on show case :0

hi its already upgrade to legendary :0 cheer
  11. N

Where is jackie tomb spot :o ?

thank you . :0 so much help cheer
  12. N

excuse me. How to pay it :0 ?

- o - so . We dont need to pay it then ? well i got it - ^ - ! thank you :0 cheer
  13. N

excuse me. Where to pay it >_< omg Dx cheese young to die Q.Q . and I wont trigger that point of no return too . please lets me know how to pay it :c which npc thank you :< cheer
  14. N

please advice :0 thank you
Top Bottom