Recent content by NEXA00

+
  1. NEXA00

The Edgerunners (HUGE) Bump

I am starting to get interest in a new roadmap from CDPR, just like the time when i use to be on forum for every single info before the game was released. Man, after all the recent marketing success, I still have hopes for this game!
  2. NEXA00

Gameplay Demo - Your Suggestion/Feedback Thread

First, thank you so much CDPR for the gameplay that I have been impatiently waiting for, watched the demo a few times now, loved it and cant wait to play it. ---------------------------------------------------- Now, on to one very important thing personally I think could be adjust for better...
  3. NEXA00

GEAR and Crafting: Clothing, Armor, and doohickeys...

So I got on board the hype train when I played the Wither 3, never a RPG type myself but sure it turned my mind. What I enjoyed a lot is the crafting element in the game (I didn't see any media mentioning it so I'd ask), finding blueprints of weapons, getting the resources to build the sword...
  4. NEXA00

FP VS TP - perspective matters

A message to CDPR: Honestly, I think it is too early for you to post a survey as this stage, although there are many players concerning about the perspective problem, but as you mentioned, there is a reason behind why you chosen First Person. As game developer you know the game better than...
Top Bottom