Recent content by Nexus-77

+
  1. Nexus-77

Side-Quest Suggestions Thread

eh, sorry. maybe those are actually silly or not too cyberpunkish. (not fishing for compliments, evidently. just expressing a realization).
  2. Nexus-77

I was at the work this afternoon and these two side quests occurred to me. (My persistent lack of knowledge about cyberpunk 2020 universe is a shame, so I'm not sure if these side quests are possible in that setting.) ANYWAY: Side quest 1: You're "Alone with the Machine" (that could be the...
  3. Nexus-77

A megalomaniac, psycho toaster wanting to be "a death ray" and then "Why don't you do right" begins... gotta love FNV.
  4. Nexus-77

Two weeks after: your thoughts on CDPR's vision of Cyberpunk

You just said everything. You just described why I happen to love those games you mentioned (plus The Witcher 1). Mass Effect 1... despite all its flaws and sometimes not great writing... that game was made in such a spontaneous way... I think Hudson and the other people at Bioware simply...
  5. Nexus-77

Met my wife 26 years ago over CyberPunk 2020

I know... my description sounds juvenile. sounds like codependency. But it's not codependency. I was talking about something else. I was talking about two broken hearts, two strangers with a lot in common who happen to meet. They don't play games (only literally), they don't lie too much to...
  6. Nexus-77

Non-Combat Play

I'm afraid those are good news.
  7. Nexus-77

Are we gonna have the option to make our character a coward that develops with time?

A game about a coward. Excellent idea. (And that's where my comment should have stopped) by the way, I'm the biggest coward. But Shaw once wrote "you can not be a hero without being a coward". so maybe there's hope for me. maybe.
  8. Nexus-77

Non-Combat Play

There are some relative aspects to morality but I don't agree at all morality is "subjective". Just because the world is drowned in Relativism right now, doesn't make it 'right' or deep or even capable of explaining all things. Far from it. The relativist 'approach' shies away from problematic...
  9. Nexus-77

Lets talk about the Voice Acting and the Writing!

They still have time to work on this. Besides, it's a huge game, the writing won't be always perfect. I've never played a game with 100% great writing. There was only one man capable of 100% great writing and he's dead now. But if they give us things like "The Bloody Baron" quest in TW3, it...
  10. Nexus-77

Non-Combat Play

Ok. From what I've seen/heard, taking a night out in this game could escalate to epic proportions fast.
  11. Nexus-77

"A savior who I could save". Jesus Christ. Sorry if I sounded like a spoiled brat in the other post - although that's what depression usually does to you, it turns you into a five years old spoiled brat. Good to know love is still around in this world and you supported each other through...
  12. Nexus-77

You're so blessed. Love really heals many things. And meeting someone while doing something you both are passionate about must be great. Despite my apparent (and sometimes my real) coldness, I've always wanted this to my life: to love and to be loved (you know, to meet a savior that I could...
  13. Nexus-77

Hello, Night City!

yeah I know. I don't completely agree with the comment and it wasn't a good moment to post it here. still, I find it cool that he's familiar with games.
  14. Nexus-77

Hello, Night City!

Don't know if you guys saw this: I'm not a big fan of Gibson but I find it cool that he even knows GTA exists.
  15. Nexus-77

Hello, Night City!

I was going to write an epistle but no. I won't do this here again, the mods don't deserve it. I'll try not to sound like a victim stating how I was abused as a child and I'm not going into sordid details. But not everyone responds to early abuse being violent. In my case, yes, I have my rage...
Top Bottom