Recent content by Niatka

+
  1. N

Now playing [music]

1625987940 no comments do not worry, I stay silent {forever}
  2. N

Now playing [music]

1625899405 I love westerns movies. this moment of escape, of freedom invades me. obviously it was a very hard time; ruthless. however, this magical moment, to get on the horse and to experience the great plains; it's so giant! 1625899468
  3. N

When will the game be finished?

instead of {finished} I prefer to say {achieved} in every sense of the word. there was so much damage to the making of the game that making it {realized} has become, {in the sense of Work and Money; the Death and taxes} unrealizable. as for the DLCs to come, well there is another term {hope}...
  4. N

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

Absolutely! despite your long text, which I agree with its content, there is still more to add. I still play this game, less than before, but still play with it. the substance of this game is well thought out. on the other hand, the layout... is very crappy. Always, not this impression, but a...
  5. N

Now playing [music]

The Passacaglia in C minor {BWV 582} is a magnificent work, too often unknown to the general public, preferring more accessible references; it's a pity. I enjoyed listening to this very intimate work by Bach again. the interpretation is sumptuous, making me think of the interpretation of Mr...
  6. N

Now playing [music]

O yes :eek:, I thought of musical instruments, tortured, the archer of the cello who lost a lot of horsehair. I hope that they are not too expensive instruments. such an interpretation o_O to the cellos gives many constraints which are not, I dare say, of the time. :D
  7. N

Now playing [music]

I did not know at all. I was speechless, incredible but true. I love AC-DC, in this cover it's so great; what to say other than {magnificent interpretation} ...with a touch of humor. when you wake up, it really makes you happy. Thank you ! 1625724668 memories, memories...
  8. N

Kerry Eurodyne Appreciation Thread

the first time I played the game; I loved Kerry. I found him endearing and so nice. however, the more new games I've played; Kerry was starting to piss me off. in particular {with 70% cohesion with Johnny}, this one explains to you that Kerry has so much; > and dares to complain about corpos and...
  9. N

Now playing [music]

in fact, me too, now I Hate war movies. my companion, at 17, decided to become a soldier, graduated from Westpoint, Officer, because he had seen a war movie [...]. from 1999 to 2017 he served his country {USA}. I was devastated when he told me, the day we first met, that he had joined the army...
  10. N

Now playing [music]

Thank You (y) I don't like war movies {especially WW2} . the only one who moved me, by its reality of this horror {war} is {Das Boot}. the soundtrack had touched me a lot too. I knew this music, now old, will be timeless. the {main title} is constantly repeated {covers} . it looks like there is...
  11. N

Hey, don't forget your Katana!

it is simply the "symbol" {manji}. for the simplest in the world. especially in the Buddhist religion and also in the name of some towns and villages in Japan {manji} is visible. O please, please, do not focus on this {other} dismal fascist sign [...] Pity, O Pity! 1625554458 to succeed in...
  12. N

Now playing [music]

Thank You from the deep of my heart, from my soul. ♥ I know that a series has been created on the disaster. the reality is different... my Papa was one of the numerous sacrificed in order to cool the heart of the atomic monster. He was originally a Cossack. For You, O Papa.
  13. N

Now playing [music]

after losing my parents, my older sister, I thought I was dead forever. Thank you to my Aunt for making me rise from the ashes of the past by giving me a life-saving education in Japan; by the grace of a loving Family focused on traditions. this music gave me some chills...
  14. N

Hey, don't forget your Katana!

it's unfortunate that there aren't, strictly speaking, combos in saber combat. we only fight against the wind in fact. every day, after my meditation {Zen} and withdrawal into myself I practice my movements {Katana} with a humble {Iaitō}. in Japan I was educated with a particularly interesting...
  15. N

Now playing [music]

Top Bottom