Recent content by NICK.ALTMAN

+
  1. N

Option to disable the the Yellow dot (Quest marker) on the HUD

Went back to see how it works in Witcher 3. The system is perfect. The compas directs you and you have the objective marker on the map. No need to clutter the HUD. Just copy witcher. It should be perfect.
  2. N

Option to disable the the Yellow dot (Quest marker) on the HUD

Hi, new player for Cyberpunk but old player of Witcher here. I finished all Witchers and Withcer 3 two times. And I find that the option for the HUD where way better in the old games. I just hate the yellow dot for the quest marker. The map if good enough for me. Can we get the option to disable...
  3. N

Witcher 3 Patch 1.32 just hit Steam!

I just checked. Version is 1.32. I got the game when it was already 1.31 so I am shocked.
  4. N

Witcher 3 Patch 1.32 just hit Steam!

I am amazed. What is it?
  5. N

I would like to buy Gwent Cards

I would like to buy Gwent Cards Hi. I got to play The Witcher 3 again and this time on Deathmarch. Special attention now I got on Gwent cause I don't want to miss any cards. But while playing it I really would like to play Gwent with psychical cards. I saw on eBay huge amounts of cash are asked...
  6. N

Palio Race - AARRGGHH!!

Palio is a race held in Siena, Italy. It is race form the middle ages when all of 17 different neighborhoods had its own racer. It is even said like that from Cleaver.
  7. N

How to set vsynch to 75 fps?

It works now just fine when I set it in windows. So I keep unlimited and vsynch. So its set to 75 now.
  8. N

I think I didn't set 75 Hz in windows settings. My fps goes to 90 when unlimited. Where do I exactly set this in windows? Thanks for your help.
  9. N

How to set vsynch to 75 fps? I bought a new AOC monitor that runs on native 1920x1080x75. I used to have a Samsung that ran on 1680x1050x60. Switching resolution was easy in game but vsynch stays at 60 fps? Can it be switched to 75? And how? Also maximum is set to 30, 60 or unlimited. There is...
  10. N

[Suggestion] Add More Screen Resolution/Aspect Options to the Game

Will the full game support 16:10 / 1680:1050?
  11. N

[Suggestion] Add More Screen Resolution/Aspect Options to the Game

I always thought to be the usual resolution. It is a 22" Samsung Syncmaster 2232BW. Have to check the number when I get home. This is the first game that I saw that doesn't have that resolution.
  12. N

Playing Witcher 1 after I played Witcher 3 and then Witcher 2

Well I finally finished Witcher 1. Last chapter and prologue were pretty dynamic and interesting. I got a feeling it is a much longer game than Witcher 2. There is much of the story inside with the Ithillene Prophecy and all the settings of the later games. Maybe if the fighting wasn't so...
  13. N

Passing Turn

Passing Turn One small thing that really annoys me is why is the token turning when one side has passed. So I pass and every time it supposely is my turn the token turns and then imediatly turns back to the opponent side. I find unnecessary. It should stay still.
  14. N

What are short stories available to play in Witcher 1?

What are short stories available to play in Witcher 1? What are short stories available to play in Witcher 1? I just notice you can play them also.
  15. N

Playing Witcher 1 after I played Witcher 3 and then Witcher 2

SPOILERS! I finally got to Chapter V. At some point chapter IV was so boring I almost quit. It seems that the things are finally heating up when I got back to Vizima. Also I can see things shaping up for Witcher 2.
Top Bottom