Recent content by nicksc

+
  1. N

[TW1][tool] Save game editor

Having been on your website to download the latest version, I am being told v3 is it yet when downloaded and started up it displays v2.1 in the readme and in the software itself. Is v3 avaliable or abandoned, yet you state its is v3 on your web page.I have been running v2.1 quite successfully...
  2. N

Perfect, worked. Thanks, wasnt sure I could get away with renaming the files but the game still starts with the one dialog.tlk file active. Cheers
  3. N

Sound and EAX ( mss32.dll ) issues

I am having no isue running the game whatsoever. VIsta x64 4gb RAM, creative x-fi card and nvidia 880Ultra, all make for one playable game. However I am now getting (since 1.4 patch) repeated envirmental sounds such as gates opening and clock bells ringing, in the bckground. They are also...
  4. N

yep it is mis reading something, as in the registry my copy of witcher is using language no 3 so i dont know why TWeditor is mis reading. I cannot honestly say what the about dialog read when i was running witcher v1.3 and tweditor v1.4, but i do know all the items and quests were in english.I...
  5. N

Great tool have been using it for the last few versions upto the latest (1.5) and last few versions of witcher upto 1.4 without issue.I come to install the enhanced edition of witcher (1.4) and run the 1.5 vers of the editor, and i get an error.All the inventory items and quest names are in...
Top Bottom