Recent content by NickStrife

+
  1. N

Reveal needs complete overhaul

If you did not care about what you were going to reveal (which was random) then why you care about the RNG in HC reveal??? Sorry but I cannot wrap my head around this....
  2. N

Reveal needs complete overhaul

To the people who liked Beta Reveal.. I still believe Beta Reveal was an awful mechanic and a balancing nightmare for the devs.. I resorted into playing it completely out of spite and not because I found it fun.. I still believe reveal shouldn't be allowed in any card game unless there is a...
  3. N

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

-Cards with "random" existed in Beta too. This is NOT a valid point since the main argument that is discussed in this thread is "HC vs Beta".. I agree though, cards with "random" mechanic are horrible in general.. -The reveal is way better in HC, I disliked the fact people could see my hand...
  4. N

And GWENT is uninstalled... sadly

Goodbye, I cannot say I will miss you though.. Homecoming is better than Beta in every way..! Case closed..
  5. N

Help me plz: Question related to Scorch and Schirru

Sometimes i see my enemies just throw their Scorch to their graveyard without using it, or they just ignore abilities like of those that their Schirru have. How is that possible..? I maanged to do the same but only by letting my time bar to get depleted on purpose.. Is there any other way? Btw...
  6. N

Mahakam Ale Festival has begun!

Well it was something completely free after all... One is fore sure though.. There will be more in the future..! :)
  7. N

Foltest swarm gameplay

You think i would care for something so minor?? What you do when u got both Witch Hunters three temerian soldiers and 2 light cavalry on your starting hand??? Cause in 15 games i played, this sort of thing happened to me twice.. So yes i really do think you need more luck here than you need in...
  8. N

Foltest swarm gameplay

OK tried it for a lot games.. I was using Foltest Swarm as my first feck since Open Beta started so i was happy to see that it made a comeback.. Or so i thought... This deck is really bad, it's really based on luck.. Now you might think that it's hard to have bad hands cause you have 40 cards...
  9. N

DivinityZero1's Snipe 'L TaeL - Movement Control deck

He can bring out anything as long as this is your only spell... In general, Scoia' tael are good with spells..! :) My deck is hybrid so i make use of everything.. But spell manipulation is one of the most dominant archetype in my deck, handbuffing being 2nd...
  10. N

PRO LADDER SEASON IS NOW LIVE, FIRST CROWN POINTS DISTRIBUTED

Reached rank 19 last season and i didn't push further to reach rank 20 as my decks got outdated (after a hotfix-rebalance-patch) and thought it's best to wait for the next huge patch when the new cards will get included instead of building a new one only to change it in a month.. Just dammit, i...
  11. N

Is there anyway to counter ambush or more precisely Toruviel?

Do people seriously have problem with Toruviel? Scoia' tael players are few, and those who play Toruviel even fewer...
  12. N

Change water hag!?!?

Ermmm i know this is off topic but think you have this completely wrong.. Yes this happened and it's true.. But this isn't the case for WoW since WoD... Especially now in Legion every class have its own thing and unique feeling.. Especially in PvP.. Now Blizzard obviously understood that and...
  13. N

CDPR, show us how you can legitimately use the monster deck to counter against NR.

Areztusa summons a RANDOM bronze weather.. So if you want to be consistent you will include only one kind of weather in the deck.. Also, none of the bronze weathers can synergize with other cards in NR.. As far as frost goes you have Imlerith and Nithral.. So yeah.. it's balanced..! :)
  14. N

Gwent beta live stream with developers 03.07.2017

As a player whose favorite deck is Wild Hunt I feel a little abashed, but I realized that it's not the huge nerf it looks, because of changes to cards outside MS. For example: -Renew can only target your own graveyard, so no more people stealing your Caranthir. -Caranthir himself has not been...
  15. N

Fix Skellige! 90% of the People are Only Playing That

Doesn't HS have the most players??? I didn't know there was an official "Magic the Gathering" game on the internet though...
Top Bottom