Recent content by NicodemusTNT

+
  1. N

Unable to dive in mission "Pyres of Novigrad"

Try several things. Leave the water, meditate, and try again. If that doesn't work, save, exit, and continue. I've had that problem multiple times, but doing one of the two things I listed always works.
  2. N

The High Stakes Mission Sucks Because Hand to Hand Combat Sucks Rant

This fight and a couple others really force you to learn the combat mechanics. I got by with just riposte on Deathmarch. Same with the Tailor. I didn't have to get good at the normal combat mechanics either until the Imlerith fight. It would be a shame to get through the game just smashing...
  3. N

Whats There To Do At Lvl 70?

Try FO4. It's not that bad. I've done 3 full TW3 playthroughs and loved them. I like TW3 better, but FO4's not bad until BoW hits.
  4. N

1.12 - Missing Scabbards

I used to be very passionate about one of the best games ever made, but now I'm not cuz scabbards.
  5. N

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

I think she knows. Like when she jokes about how all the women of Velen or the North or whatever will morn should he die. It also covers the multitude of her sins.
  6. N

Will this game be backwards compatible for Xbox One?

Not yet. http://majornelson.com/2015/11/09/the-list-of-xbox-one-backward-compatibility-games-is-now-available/ But maybe in the near future. http://www.grabitmagazine.com/blog/post/dark-souls-ii-the-witcher-ii-and-41-more-added-to-xbox-one-backwards-compatibility-list/
  7. N

Actors to play characters from the Witcher / Actors who look like them

Maybe Ms. Tyler. ---------- Updated at 07:53 PM ---------- ---------- Updated at 07:55 PM ---------- ---------- Updated at 07:58 PM ----------
  8. N

Best time to start playing Hearts of Stone?

Double this. Start it after the main story.
  9. N

Favourite Character in the Witcherverse

I actually really like Geralt.
  10. N

[BUG] Second Wolf School Portal Crystal Still Missing, No Fix

I found it this weekend. You did check on the outside of the tower on the scaffolding, right? I thought it was a little hard to find.
  11. N

Contract: Skellige's most wanted

I've got the same problem. I've completed it before on another build, and was using it to warm up prior to starting HoS. I kill him but he still howls and the quest doesn't complete.
  12. N

[BUG?!] Ilmerith boss fight (Imbalance on death march?)

Here's some more info on this topic http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/52063-Defeating-Imelrith-on-Death-March-Difficulty-*POSSIBLE-SPOILERS*
  13. N

Newbie got attacked by wolfes and died

It took me almost one full playthrough on second highest difficulty to get used to the combat system, then another playthrough on the hardest to perfect it. Dodge and parry are kinda hard at first, and while you don't really need them at easier difficulties, they come in handy in the harder ones.
  14. N

Am I the only one who doesn't give a drowners soggy butt about Gwent?

While I think Gwent is probably the best mini game in RPG history, it's still partially annoying. Yet, the surrounding quests are pretty good!
  15. N

How many times have you played W2?

TW1 - 0 TW2 - 1 TW3 - 3
Top Bottom