Recent content by Niels1125

+
  1. Niels1125

If romance DLC becomes a thing who do you want to have added?

only know about 4, 1 fling and the joytoys. haven't gotten to the relation parts either
  2. Niels1125

compiled list of (imo) needed/expected quality of life services

revamping would be a lot indeed, but have to agree to the amount of clutter loot as well
  3. Niels1125

Traffic need some serious rework

hate to say it but you're right
  4. Niels1125

compiled list of (imo) needed/expected quality of life services

as a lot of people I was really hyped for this game, to only be met by disappointment (mostly speaking about graphics for consoles and QoL for every platform). first of all cdpr really is/(was?) a company I 100% put my fate in, did so with the witcher series so I expected I could do the same. I...
  5. Niels1125

Traffic need some serious rework

ai traffic just seems non-existent at this point, cars clipping, random spawning/despawning, the clip says it all really
  6. Niels1125

exactly, bar's are a social hub, these things were to be expected imo
  7. Niels1125

Important Update

a list like this should've been in there to begin with in my opinion, not only in this game but every rpg, ever...
  8. Niels1125

me neither, just what i heard, as for the bar i mean you can get drunk af... but yeah i guess that's it then...
  9. Niels1125

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

exactly what i thought, for it to be the game they promised, they would have to redo the whole thing... which is sad cuz i do actually believe in the devs and their work they put in it...
  10. Niels1125

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

probably so, the red engine is one they built themselves right? but on the other hand i thought that i heard they said that they would be open to the modding community... could be wrong of course. it's as someone said... for it to be the game they promised, they would have to restart the whole...
  11. Niels1125

Cyberpunk 2077 User Reviews & Impressions

so someone on reddit made an entire list of Quality of Life things that feel like should've been in the game to begin with or would likely need to be added, it's a very extensive list and goes on in just as much detail as needed in my opinion, it's having a lot of traction on reddit so far so it...
  12. Niels1125

This is a barebones RPG. Someone had to say it.

yeah a lot of this should've been in the game to begin with or even added later on, even though i doubt that will come soon (with the bugs and all that) or even ever at all...
  13. Niels1125

Applying the Pareto principle to Cyberpunk 2077 improvement progress... what would the list look like?

probably doesn't really follow the pareto principle but someone on reddit compiled an entire list of quality of life stuff and to be honest all of it should really already be in the game or added in the future, although i highly doubt that will ever happen... got the list right here:
  14. Niels1125

apparently romances are somewhat decent although lacking in actual people you can romance. they have sorta character/romance arcs where you do quests for them and stuff like that.
  15. Niels1125

World is not interactive enough, thoughts?

There is a post on a CP2077 subreddit that captures a whole lot of points, some of which I agree to and some not, it's just somewhat sad that they made this promise of making an exceptional game and those came out to be somewhat empty. The list goes on about quality of life and has a whole lot...
Top Bottom