Recent content by nightweaver

+
  1. N

New Patch New Meta - The good and bad

I just love how everyone here seems to forget that a faction challenge is going on. (ST vs SK) This will heavily influence the decks played. Because goodies! Give it a bit and the most OP decks will surface again.
  2. N

Happy Holidays!

Happy holidays! :affection: :hatsoff:
  3. N

How many people will stop playing the game based on new changes?

Everyone! Everyone will quit playing this patch. Then when the patch is finished they all rush back in ... >.>
  4. N

!!! NORTHERN REALMS deck BROKEN !!!

A wild Necro (post) appeared! :wat: Wait, wrong game isn it?
  5. N

Best player that you have ever defeated?

Doing my daily routine of killing of some filthy dh'oine, managed to double my quota! It felt great! Then I looked in the mirror ... total defeat.
  6. N

When do you play Gwent

Right now I don't. Waiting for the patch to tone down the SK overuse. Normally, I play several rounds in the morning when I feel like it. Though I could play all day, working from home and being a good multitasker has it's benefits. :cheers4:
  7. N

Weather post patch

Weather as a slow ticking form as attrition is great. (Also makes more sense. Though rain probably needs to be toned down to 3 targets max.) Now all we need to do is get rid of 70% off the agile traits and reduce first light back to clearing one row. Monsters faction needs a theme overhaul...
  8. N

What is your favorite game mechanic in GWENT?

I loved the ambush mechanics from CB. Planning ahead and guessing what your opponent will do next turn has a good level of satisfaction to it. Please don't kill me. >.>
  9. N

Small buff to Swallow potion

"Heal" or something is actually not that hard: If (current power < base power) do (stuff). A similar check is already done by cards like the SK shield smith.
  10. N

Weather Effects on Timers

Made a suggestion involving this here: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/suggestions-aa/8821500-make-weather-tick-at-the-end-of-the-turn?p=8963850#post8963850
  11. N

Small buff to Swallow potion

Giving it heal would make it overlap with Madrone, especially as heal and Buff by 8 would be to strong. ps. In the game and lore. Swallow potion would only really heal the Witchers and very strong constitutional types when lucky. To everyone else it would be a deadly poison as most/all witcher...
  12. N

Quen Sign needs to be able to target the board.

Suggestion: Make it a 2 part choice: - Select a card in your hand and buff it and all copies in the deck by 2 and shield them. (a.k.a.: Don't change this.) OR - Select a unit on the board and all of it's copies on the board get buffed by 2 and gain shield Alternative: - Shield all units on a...
  13. N

Make Weather Tick at the End of the Turn

My thoughts: - Bronze Weather clears itself after 3 turns and ticks at the end of the turn. - Skellige storm hits at the start of the turn. Clears itself after 3 turns. - White frost functions like 2 regular frosts. (Cleares after 3 turns, hits end of turn.) - Merrygolds Hailstorm changed...
  14. N

So... My Son Milled My Wife's Gold Cards

... auch :wat: Try to take some comfort in the fact a wipe is imminent. But ... damn.
  15. N

Please Remove rally from Clear Skies!!

It's free deck thinning without consequence, with added weather clear on top. No reason not to take it in any deck currently unless you have a better thinning card combo available.
Top Bottom