Recent content by Niktodt1

+
  1. N

Broken Pathtracing on RX 6700 XT?

After getting help from CDPR directly and extensive troubleshooting over the past week, the only solution that worked was to downgrade the AMD GPU drivers to version 23.8.2. All later versions have this issue.
  2. N

Mod related Crash on breaching menu

It's a mod limit OP. I had this with arround 500 mods on my system. Uninstall the last batch of mods and go to setting and disable analytics. i thought I was going crazy when this crash started happening, but I found the solution here...
  3. N

Broken Pathtracing on RX 6700 XT?

Hello all, In Pathracing mode, street lights, headlights and other lights don't produce any light. Neons, ads and sun work as they should, reflections also work. I completely reinstalled the game and also Windows. Installed AMD drivers properly with DDU and offline so Windows Update doesn't...
  4. N

Crashes on any saved game but can load new game

Yep I suspect it's the AVX issue again too. Worst thing is we can't do much unless a modder creates a mod for it or we have to wait for a hotfix which could take weeks
  5. N

1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

Things look pretty grim on my side. After the patch and a clean mod-less install I can't load old saves or finish the intros in a new playthrough (Streetkid: crashes when leaving the bar, Corpo: doesn't even start, Nomad: crashes after the montage). This issue reminds me of the AVX crashes I had...
  6. N

The Unexpressed Potential of CP77 (a constructive discussion)

Some of my gameplay suggestions: 1. Fix the minimap 2. You can buy the garage next to your apartment and your vehicles will be spawned there at all times. Too many cars? Make each parking spot interactable and you can browse which car you want there (like browsing radio stations/doll holograms)...
  7. N

Hotfix 1.21

How about finally fixing flickering shadows under moving cars, including the player's car?
  8. N

Romance: Quality over quantity, V

I don't have the intention to read all 8 pages of posts, but I want to atleast give my take on the incredibly lost potential of Meredith's romance. As of now, (or atleast how I understand it) there are 2 major romances in the game: Judy and Panam. You could distinguish then as Nomad romance...
  9. N

Local shadows created by V's car flicker under street lights

Hi! I kept experiencing this ever since the launch of the game. When I drive under street lights at night, especially those with green and orange tint, the local shadow under V's car flashes/flickers/appears and dissapears almost contantly. It's a very annoying issue and it's very noticable...
  10. N

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

I actually stopped using windows 7 ages ago and also have fullscreen. But I will try a clean install of windows and hope it helps. The GPU usage is only 80% and CPU only 60%. I will also add more RAM.
  11. N

Hungarian subtitle

I had a similar issue with czech subtitles, I had to change everything UI and subtitles to czech in the main menu to make them work (I prefer UI in english but this will do now) EDIT: It changes on every restart to english:sad:
  12. N

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

Meanwhile I'm playing on MSI Gaming RX470 4 GB 8GB of RAM and 2nd gen Xeon 4c/8t 3,2GHz. MSI says gpu is 100% loaded CPU is at 60% and my FPS is arround 22 on average, in the garage with jackie on nomad start I can reach 37. Meanwhile this guy here: is rocking solid 30 in the city on...
  13. N

Open PTR feedback

Some additional feedback: -Make lock status more visible (the old chain style would be great) the same goes for resillience. -Make the player more informed about the turns (sometines I had no idea what was going on, a distinctive indicator of whoose turn it is will be needed (red/blue coin could...
  14. N

SOLVED [HoS - 1.31 GOTY] Dead man´s party quest - Infinite black loading screen

Okay, just after I basically gave up on this one I found a solution. Damn, life can be strange sometimes! The trick is to have the console enabled, and when the black screen appears I have to simply type "Ciri" to respawn in Shani´s house and then type "Geralt" to continue playing the quest...
  15. N

SOLVED [HoS - 1.31 GOTY] Dead man´s party quest - Infinite black loading screen

So my plan didn´t work, the game turns black again at this exact spot even on another PC and a clean install of TW3. :cry: My save is probably corrupted by some mods, it´s a shame that I can´t continue with the choices from the main game. I will continue with this save...
Top Bottom