Recent content by NilesDavis

+
  1. N

More Positive Emotes

Yes. An "oops" taunt would be great and add some much needed lighthearted sportsmanship to the game.
  2. N

Actual main problems with Gwent [in-depth view]

Personally I think unstoppable recurring cards are a massive problem. Sihil for example is broken af. A special that returns to your hand and gets stronger everytime. Sure you need to play a bronze card and destroy weak enemy units at first, but with spies or patricial fury that's not a problem...
  3. N

What is the fun in playing Nilfgaard?

I have one nilfgaard deck I enjoy playing. It copies and mirrors the opponents deck and thus is different everytime. It's not very strong, but it's fun and allows for a lot of creativity each match. And I believe it's fun for my opponent too, since it's not the usual predictable op deck we all...
  4. N

The two main problems of gwent

Agreed. Sihil for example is just broken. A special that returns to your hand instantly and gets stronger every time. Sure you need to destroy a 1 power enemy unit at first, but with spies or patricial fury this isn't hard at all. It's not a coincidence that I keep encountering the same combos...
  5. N

Ciri: Nova suggestion: Truce

Hmm... You're right, how silly of me. Any suggestions? Or do you think the limitations to the deck is enough?
  6. N

Ciri: Nova suggestion: Truce

Yes, that could work. I never enjoy watching Ciri : nova appear in front of me as the last card, without a chance to retaliate.
  7. N

Rematch Button

Yes!!! I wondered if anyone else had thought of it. I've had so many matches where I wanted this option. Either because I had bad luck at the draw or because I really enjoyed and admired my opponents deck and wanted to experience it again. +1 There should be a cap on it though, 2 out of 3 for...
  8. N

In Defense of Unseen Elder

That's what I like about him, he's a real loner after all. The card is true to the character.
  9. N

Ciri: The Lion Cub suggestions

It's a good idea aesthetically, but the ability is too op for my taste.
  10. N

Gaunter O Dimm card suggestion

Yes, I would like to see a proper demonic Gaunter O Dimm, that comes back to "collect" your debt. But how about an ability like the one of "Ciri : dash", but with a twist - when Gaunter is discarded or destroyed, shuffle him into your opponents deck and set base power to 15 that way he could...
  11. N

Fix the End of Turn "Definition" (When You Pass the Round)

This had me confused too. It seems counter-intuitive that the round should end before the turn. In programming it might make sense, but to those of us using the program it is mainly a card-game. And compared with other card-games this is a strange rule. To use another analogy: the war ends...
Top Bottom