Recent content by Ninivekha

+
  1. Ninivekha

Romances: Disparity in quality and quantity

In my playthrough it did, he was talking about the view and V was grunting in pain... I was wondering why he didn't say anything about it... perhaps it was a problem with my playthrough? Realoaded many times and it always happened. :( Oh... damn... this is the wost way to kill the mood... devs...
  2. Ninivekha

Considering that the relic malfunctions when you reach the top of the water tower and River is just right there I don't understand how he misses it ... :rolleyes:
  3. Ninivekha

Thanks for the stream and the timestamp.(y) For me it looks even worse than before, it means it is not a problem to be fixed. :sad: They put all the effort into its character story and forgot about the romance.
  4. Ninivekha

Which Character from the Witcher Games are You? [GOG Quiz]

https://gog-quizzes.app.do/which-character-from-the-witcher-games-are-you/7OW3JnB9 ???
  5. Ninivekha

What game are you currently playing

MELE
  6. Ninivekha

[Spoiler Alert] What is the best ending for you?

In this case they should not advertise the game as our choices would matter in the story, because they don't. Nor advertise it as a role playing game.... oh! wait...it is an action adventure now.... I wonder why.
  7. Ninivekha

[POLL] V's partner

Then CDPR and GOG will never see my money again. Now I really regret not refunding the game thinking they would improve it, silly me. :ohstopit:
  8. Ninivekha

If I am not mistaken the guy in the tub with Dorsett was naked when the game released but the first patch gave him underpants, added a lot of clothing to the sex workers NPCs, and censored the game all over.
  9. Ninivekha

[Modding] .fbx exporter issue in Blender/Maya when viewing .fbx -> .mesh ingame

Perhaps there is another normal map related to the leather material shared with other leather models? I don't see the small details from the leather on those maps. The first one looks like a specular/shiny map, and the second one looks like an ambient oclusion map.
  10. Ninivekha

The Formal Bolero Jacket, Blender 3D and the heroes journey of a noob rigger

GIMP DDS plugin Invert only the green instead of red and blue in the first post here: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/459789-inverting-a-normal-map/ .xbm are texture files you need to unpack them into tga format to open in GIMP or Photoshop, in The Witcher 3 it is unpacked with...
  11. Ninivekha

To use weight paint you need to import the animation or create some in Blender to test the deformation, otherwise it is a nightmare. The weight you paint is related to the bone/vertex group you have selected, so if it is red the vertex is 100% following this bone/vertex group, if it is yellow...
  12. Ninivekha

When modding meshes don't change/add things that are not supported by the tools you are using, I doubt you can add/remove bones and get them working into the game, the same is true to functions used only inside Blender like the constraints, your export/packing tools won't even know what they...
  13. Ninivekha

I only had the problem to view the model in Blender, I could even invert the normal map value inside Blender because I was not exporting the materials or maps, and it didn't change the model. When I needed change the normal map I made it inverted in Blender to see it ok in the game. I remember...
  14. Ninivekha

When I import witcher 3 models into Blender I always have problems with the materials and texture maps, usually my normal map is always inverted in Blender, but if I don't change them they look ok in game.
  15. Ninivekha

[STORY SPOILERS] The Gripes and Problems with the Story

I was having fun with the game before the heist, even with the bugs and technical problems I got, but then the game tells me V has 2 weeks to live, with chip malfunctions and pain, and I need to do something fast, the game also shows me tons of activities I could do in NC. Then I role play that...
Top Bottom