Recent content by Ninschi

+
  1. N

John Calveit/Cahir nerf is terrible!

So the dust has settled, the uproar starts to calm down and BEHOLD: Calveit is still around, still viable and still fun to play. We all love to make loud assumptions of the POTENTIAL impact a new patch can have - just like the death of SK was predicted after the recent Brokvar Hunter nerf...
  2. N

Just Made This Deck - Breaks Gwent

Well, that's actually not a noobish act, but rather the correct way to attack your deck (which in a similar form was made popular because of the streamer swim). Fringilla Cheeze so heavily relies on the carryover strength that winning the first round becomes mandatory for your opponent as it...
  3. N

Worst Cards

Ceallach actually creates solid 16 power, if he pulls you two spies. His problem is more likely some anti-synergies with Nauzica Brigade, Guards etc. and the fact that NG has sooo many better Silvers. My pick would be Prince Stennis. Even in a dedicated machine deck, it is hard to imagine that...
  4. N

Please Help Me Improve - Two Questions [Scoia'tael]

It's mostly the fact that you are running Royal Decree which is normally only run in budget decks. As far as Adrenaline Rush goes - I see your point. Thing is, you need to be aware of your decks functionality. Dwarfs is tempo. Pure, brutal tempo. The term "aggro deck" is not really used in...
  5. N

Please Help Me Improve - Two Questions [Scoia'tael]

Hm - there is still some space to improve your deck, but lets start with your questions: 1.) Saskia>Saesenthessis. I see your point, but the thing with Saskia is that even when she comes down as a 13 (and that is by no means guaranteed - you need alot of preparations for her to shine), 13 is...
  6. N

Monster Weather Meta is E-Z and hella annoying

So what faction are you playing? I'm asking because especially players at ranks 5-10 tend to drastically overestimate the strength of weather cards as (you already mentoined it yourself) these decks typically lack many tempo options (besides Crones). I would highly recommend you to not stack...
  7. N

Change the Premium Card Refund

Players use the refund system to get a complete collection whilst paying lots of $ to CDPR. So in summary: - Players willing to spend some $ benefit by getting better access to the cards they really want - Players not willing to spend some $ benefit by turning their now nerfed cards into fresh...
  8. N

Change the Premium Card Refund

Sry, 4RM3D, but whilst I normally like your suggestions - this one is a miss for me. What does anyone as a player lose from the current refund system? Nothing. One can only argue that it helps others to complete their collections. Is that really a problem to anyone? Shame on you then....
  9. N

Matchmaking Issues

Don't force your definition of casual matchmaking on others as it just implies playing without rank-scoring. There is nothing wrong with playtesting in casual and you are mistaking it to be a wonky decks playground.
  10. N

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

Well, you better should. Netdecking is most likely not overwhelming for new players as they barely know what it means. On the contrary, it can at least give you an overview about the currently viable archetypes for each faction. The very popular claim that netdecking would destroy versatility is...
  11. N

I, for one, much prefer the current version to CB

+1 I really enjoy this version alot
  12. N

Netdecking Discussion [Why is everyone doing it?]

There has already been an uncountable number of threads regarding netdecking so that it certainly doesn't need another one. I can only recommend you to read the following article as it perfectly describes the nature of ppl constantly complaining about netdecking...
  13. N

Xarthisius/Treason Combo

Treason makes you 'waste' a silver slot for a (most of the time) random Bronze or Silver card. That said, it is actually quite bad if not paired with Xarthisius (which is a 2-card combo that is difficult to execute). I might be wrong, but I believe the original design was to also pull Gold...
  14. N

Why Many Players Not Giving GG

What part of my response needs further clarification?
  15. N

No one use Assassination..

Well, the thing with assassination is that you 'only' negate the tempo created by your opponents strongest non-gold without creating any tempo for yourself. Considering the huge tempo swing that the gold powercreep nowadays creates, assassination will always remain a niche tech card (even if it...
Top Bottom